Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Episode 3 LastChaos Server files (Aka EP2 Season 9 Update 13)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Ragezone peps,

I saw that not many people have posted the Episode 3 server files. Yes there was leak of it but not many links were provided or got deleted. So i am adding the links in this post. To protect leechers from asking i have added password on the files and to get password protected content before you download you have to provide password. Use the CentOS or Suse Distro of Linux. Server Files have issues with Ubuntu. You would also need libmysql.so.2 (GOOGLE IT).

Server files:-
Main: <working>

Mirror:- <deleted> Obsolete link..file has been deleted from here.

Database:-

<working>

Client:-

<working>

Password is same what Aqualung uses in this thread http://forum.ragezone.com/f111/lastchaos-09-wind0ws-server-files-766063/. So yes use your brain and click SEARCH! Now client and db has no password, so you can access it properly and download it. Now having said that; you have to create some database in MYSQL named

newproject_data
newproject_db
newproject_auth

and import the DB in the particular named DB. It's missing one newproject_post database that's not important and gameserver doesn't use any function which access this database. you can create a dummy newproject_post db and GOOGLE it to get database. It's available on certain sites.

These files are updated up-to July 2012 so it have that much latest things. It has:-

1.) Night-shadow class
2.) Guild storage, Guild emblems doesn't work from client but editable from Database.
3.) Tarian and Bloodymir map (missing Tarian dungeon of course, as it's part of Nov2012)
4.) All the mobs and items are working properly.
5.) Skills work properly also.

The flaw it has is:-
Packet crashing
Item dupe possibilty
Gold dupe possibility

If you are good at DASM you might be able to look into it and probably fix it. To configure and running game server services, you have to edit NEWSTOMB.BIN FILES. Make sure LoginServer and Gameserver has your LOCAL IP not 127.x.x.x; for DB you can use 127.x.x.x. You might want to delete this line from startService.sh

Code:
cd ..;

cd GameServer2;
./start2;
cd ..;

cd GameServer3;
./start2;
cd ..;

cd GameServer4;
./start2;
cd ..;

cd GameServer5;
./start2;

Because it's needed if you are running more than one Gameserver. There are editors & tools also on internet made by Wizatek who is also member of Ragezone "GOOGLE IT". I am not going to provide any tool made by him because it's his work. NO SUPPORT WILL BE GIVEN. I have added plenty of information. To run CLIENT, do not run LC.exe; instead go to BIN Folder in client and there you will see NKSPMulti.exe run it. The client has Xtrap protection on Nksp.exe and LC.exe. LC.exe will start patching so do not run it and Do not update it. Use IPTOOL (not given in my files) to edit sl.dta for changing Server IP.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
a noting password help my Please

mfg

yes ep2 download password ?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
download password ?

download password ?download password ?download password ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
gotitatragezone = PW

That's just sad man, He even specified not to post the pw, had to be an butt eh?
:withstupid:

But back to business, Thanks for the release, Good Job!
:cheers:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The Connector,Helper,Messenger,LoginServer are from July 2012, but the GameServer is a older one. ( Februar 2012 Update 2 on MysteryLC )
So no Guild Storage

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello Ragezone peps,

I saw that not many people have posted the Episode 3 server files. Yes there was leak of it but not many links were provided or got deleted. So i am adding the links in this post. To protect leechers from asking i have added password on the files and to get password protected content before you download you have to provide password. Use the CentOS or Suse Distro of Linux. Server Files have issues with Ubuntu. You would also need libmysql.so.2 (GOOGLE IT).

Server files:-
Main:

Mirror:-

Database:-

Client:-

Password is same what Aqualung uses in this thread http://forum.ragezone.com/f111/lastchaos-09-wind0ws-server-files-766063/. So yes use your brain and click SEARCH! Now client and db has no password, so you can access it properly and download it. Now having said that; you have to create some database in MYSQL named

newproject_data
newproject_db
newproject_auth

and import the DB in the particular named DB. It's missing one newproject_post database that's not important and gameserver doesn't use any function which access this database. you can create a dummy newproject_post db and GOOGLE it to get database. It's available on certain sites.

These files are updated up-to July 2012 so it have that much latest things. It has:-

1.) Night-shadow class
2.) Guild storage, Guild emblems doesn't work from client but editable from Database.
3.) Tarian and Bloodymir map (missing Tarian dungeon of course, as it's part of Nov2012)
4.) All the mobs and items are working properly.
5.) Skills work properly also.

The flaw it has is:-
Packet crashing
Item dupe possibilty
Gold dupe possibility

If you are good at DASM you might be able to look into it and probably fix it. To configure and running game server services, you have to edit NEWSTOMB.BIN FILES. Make sure LoginServer and Gameserver has your LOCAL IP not 127.x.x.x; for DB you can use 127.x.x.x. You might want to delete this line from startService.sh

Code:
cd ..;

cd GameServer2;
./start2;
cd ..;

cd GameServer3;
./start2;
cd ..;

cd GameServer4;
./start2;
cd ..;

cd GameServer5;
./start2;

Because it's needed if you are running more than one Gameserver. There are editors & tools also on internet made by Wizatek who is also member of Ragezone "GOOGLE IT". I am not going to provide any tool made by him because it's his work. NO SUPPORT WILL BE GIVEN. I have added plenty of information. To run CLIENT, do not run LC.exe; instead go to BIN Folder in client and there you will see NKSPMulti.exe run it. The client has Xtrap protection on Nksp.exe and LC.exe. LC.exe will start patching so do not run it and Do not update it. Use IPTOOL (not given in my files) to edit sl.dta for changing Server IP.

bro, can u give me mirror link for the long client and DB?

I cannot download on this link -_-

thanks before

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I can't get it to run..

when i try to start the server with terminal console, with: ./Connector start & i get "[1] 2678" as answer

and if i do simply ./Connector start i get "Segmentation Fault (Core Dumped)"

Maybe is because i don't have libmysql.so.2 but i don't know how to get it, googled it and found nothing about

how to get it work properly?

may can we have a download link for libmysql.so.2 ?
there's no way to get it, even google says it doesnt exist

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Download from here:- This is libmysqlclient.so.12

Back