Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] LastChaos Starter Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well, I made another release like this in the main development thread. But this one has many more updates. This package includes every single thing you need to make a server. Everything patched up to date with what we all have released. I also updated MySQL to 5.5.15 for better stability and security.

To use:

• Download And Extract (Copy Server Folder To C:\)
  • Run Service_Install.bat Inside The MySQL Folder
  • Run IPTOOL And Edit IP To Your Network IP Or Hamachi (Whichever You Use)
  • Then Load Server

Have fun! :thumbup1:

Download:

For a public server I would suggest changing the root password from the default "root". To do this open up a command prompt and do this.

Code:
cd C:\Server\MySQL\Bin\
Hit Enter then...

Code:
mysqladmin -uroot -proot password NEWPASSWORD
Don't forget to update all your .bin files SQL logins using the IPTOOL.

Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: [Release] LastChaos Starter Pack

Can you edit the db with this pack or is it like the other Server release where you dob´t see db?
an thank´s it will help alot of ppl :)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Can you edit the db with this pack or is it like the other Server release where you dob´t see db?
an thank´s it will help alot of ppl :)
This is all installed on a fresh download of MySQL server from the official MySQL site. The only thing missing is all the testing scripts etc that only take up space. So you should be able to do anything with the database theoretically.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

ok ty i´ve downloaded it an will try :)
If it works and hope i can add the others skills, Questes and some other stuff more i´ve added in the other release xD

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

ok ty i´ve downloaded it an will try :)
If it works and hope i can add the others skills, Questes and some other stuff more i´ve added in the other release xD

It should work fine, and this pack also fixes mobs in Randol, they no longer walk in position.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

what about skills?, are they all added? or...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

skills addinf is a very easy thing (follow the guide which you find in this forum) most thing i would like to fix is that items stop when they supposed to and not go on untill you reboot the server

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

what about skills?, are they all added? or...

There is nothing new in the database. As skills aren't even fully complete yet, nor probably will be anytime soon. They take a lot of work.

Fixed Randol Mobs:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

skills addinf is a very easy thing (follow the guide which you find in this forum) most thing i would like to fix is that items stop when they supposed to and not go on untill you reboot the server

I know how to add the skills or increase them, Its just i dont want to do it, i listed skills needed to be added yesterday and there are over 50+ skills to be increased and added.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Updated the pack with a few more things, check the Read Me file for details. It is better to just replace your whole server then trying to migrate your current setup. So don't launch a public server unless your players understand that this is being constantly updated, sorta like how minecraft updates work :p:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

256 player limit by GHOST107 come with this pack ??
i mean this post

Removed the zone limit. Now you can add as many zones as you want to the game;

Code:
[Zones]
Count=17
[Zone_14]
No=15
Remote=FALSE

[Zone_15]
No=15
Remote=FALSE

[Zone_16]
No=16
Remote=FALSE

No=16 //16 is a_zone_index from t_zonedata

Edit:
Increased GameServer.exe with 100 bytes to store some variable values.
I found the player limit but i'm not sure if it is it is noted 10 players in the server files.

I have set the limit to 256 players. If it works let me know(later maybe gonna put to read the player limit from newStobm.bin)

Edit:
The server files is missing a folder:

In the main folder create a folder with the name "LogFiles", when you will start the server, it will find this folder and write it as a log

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

256 player limit by GHOST107 come with this pack ??
i mean this post

No not yet, not until it is tested and confirmed working. I don't want to have to recompile the entire pack over due to a mistake in the gameserver. Once its tested and working 100% then I will add it.

Also I updated the pack once again, fixing a few more bugs. This pack is the most mature setup you will find for EP1 files, I recommend everyone to use it. More details and credits can be found in the packs Read Me file.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

thx for your effort and for the other guys ghost - wizeatek and s3mone :D
and check the link to the pack :D

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

I was uploading new pack :wink:

thx again :D warmonger i tried to translate the client to Arabic language but when i try to start the game it's crashed :S do u have any idea ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I have a problem with the GameServer.exe which is classified as a Trojan horse with me always.

I use Kaspersky.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score

I have a problem with the GameServer.exe which is classified as a Trojan horse with me always.

I use Kaspersky.

So disable it while you download and unpack it, and then add an exception.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back