Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[GUIDE] Increasing A Skills Skill Level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I will be showing you how to add in higher skill levels for skills. For this example we will be adding in Dash level 6.

Warmonger - [GUIDE] Increasing A Skills Skill Level - RaGEZONE Forums

t_skill

Open t_skill search for Dash

PHP:
SELECT * FROM t_skill WHERE a_name_mal_eng LIKE '%Dash%'

Ok, so your a_index for Dash is 401. Now we need to up its maximum skill level allowance to 6.

PHP:
UPDATE t_skill SET a_maxLevel = '6' WHERE a_index = '401'

t_skilllevel

Select a_index 401 from t_skilllevel

PHP:
SELECT * FROM t_skilllevel WHERE a_index = '401'

You will get 5 rows for levels 1-5 you will need to duplicate the last row (level 5) and paste it on a new line. Then go through and edit a_needMP, a_durtime, a_learnlevel, etc etc based on the skill info (ingame or a website). Your new row will look something like this.

Code:
401	6	0	200	130	0	-1	0	-1	0	98	1000	-1	0	-1	0	-1	0	19	2500000	-1	0	-1	0	-1	0	-1	0	-1	0	436	6	-1	0	-1	0	100	0	0	0	0

Note! Find and write down the magic_index from this table for your skill. We will need this index later. For dash it happens to be 436.

t_magic

Open t_magic search for a_index with the magic index value we got from the previous table (ie 436), and change a_maxlevel to 6

PHP:
UPDATE t_magic SET a_maxlevel = '6' WHERE a_index = '436'

t_magiclevel

Now you will need to duplicate again and add a new row in t_magiclevel. We are still using the same magic index that we got from t_skilllevel (ie 436).

PHP:
SELECT * FROM t_magiclevel WHERE a_index = '436'

Your new row will look something like this.

Code:
436	6	0	9000

a_hitrate works in 100 = 1% hitrate increments. Example 10000 = 100% hitrate. You can get the hitrate for skills off any .

Last edited by a moderator:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Re: [Guide] Increasing A Skills Skill Level

Is this from MySQL?

Yes its entirely MySQL since the client will most likely already support level 6+ skills regardless to the client version that matchs the server since 6+ skill levels came way before dratan castle siege. So this guide will help you add in the higher levels. Also I just updated and fixed the guide it works perfectly now.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i tried this for stone skin didnt work for me XD, im missing something...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I think exe need to increase the limit because when i made stone skin lvl 8, its working fine, but when i increased it to lvl 9 gameserver crashes. But maybe i missed something on lvl 9 xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back