Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WZ Ways to be able to see GM in hide mode?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, i have been playing a private server for quite a while already.
So i wonder if the skills.wz can be edited to let me see the GMs while in hide mode.

Or is there any other way to see the GM in hide mode without wz editing.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can exclude your client (character or GMlevel) from sending the hidden effect to your client.
So i guess that what you are trying to say is to edit the Wz files in the game directory.

But how to edit the wz files in such a way that it wont send the effect into the client?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Doing all this packet editing, is it possible that I will be detected and get banned from the private server?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can just monitor your packets to check if someone enters your map. If you can't see someone and it shows that someone has, then a GM has just entered your map and you can send a cc packet.. or just logout. Although.. to my knowledge this whole section is for the creation and maintaining of servers.. not to figure how to hack in servers. So good luck with that.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, i have been playing a private server for quite a while already.
So i wonder if the skills.wz can be edited to let me see the GMs while in hide mode.

Or is there any other way to see the GM in hide mode without wz editing.

No way possible . When in hide mode the packets related to gm characters dont get sent at all to other clients lower than gm level

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No way possible . When in hide mode the packets related to gm characters dont get sent at all to other clients lower than gm level

Not completely true. You can tell when a GM enters your map in hide. Atleast when it comes to v62-83. I have no knowledge of this for higher version, or if it would have even changed.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not completely true. You can tell when a GM enters your map in hide. Atleast when it comes to v62-83. I have no knowledge of this for higher version, or if it would have even changed.

I'm playing HawtMaple:

Which is currently v156 and this server still has Nexon Hackshield

I'm not sure whether my packet editing will be able to make past the first line of defense

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm playing HawtMaple:

Which is currently v156 and this server still has Nexon Hackshield

I'm not sure whether my packet editing will be able to make past the first line of defense
.. to my knowledge this whole section is for the creation and maintaining of servers.. not to figure how to hack in servers. So good luck with that.
:junglejane:

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's impossible if the GM came into your map while already hidden. The notify packet is never sent until the gm turns off hide in which case your client will now know about the player in the map

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's impossible if the GM came into your map while already hidden. The notify packet is never sent until the gm turns off hide in which case your client will now know about the player in the map

Well...Actually I just want to win an event,
So the event is about the GM standing on a platform hidden and players standing on the same platform will be eliminated.

The GM will reveal themselves after certain time. So during the interval, I should be able to stop the packets from sending into the client before they goes into hide mode again.
[If the Client has no packet detection]

So by doing that, I will have a higher chance of winning

Upvote 0
That one pokemon thing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So the event is about the GM standing on a platform hidden and players standing on the same platform will be eliminated.

The GM will reveal themselves after certain time. So during the interval, I should be able to stop the packets from sending into the client before they goes into hide mode again.

If you're trying to use this on someone's server, it's considered hacking. Ragezone is not a hacking forum.

Upvote 0
Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score

just play the game for real you cheater

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you're trying to use this on someone's server, it's considered hacking. Ragezone is not a hacking forum.
At this point its hypocritical to say rz maple section doesnt deal with hacks. pservers essentially "hack" the client and accompanying mechanism to achieve redirection. If there is a way to detect a gm as op requested , i think its better if people get to know about it. Atleast devs will be able to patch it.

Upvote 0
That one pokemon thing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
At this point its hypocritical to say rz maple section doesnt deal with hacks. pservers essentially "hack" the client and accompanying mechanism to achieve redirection. If there is a way to detect a gm as op requested , i think its better if people get to know about it. Atleast devs will be able to patch it.

We provide open source releases, not specific hacks. You won't find any programs able to send packets, or working around the client here (except from localhosts, which aren't released for the higher versions).

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
We provide open source releases, not specific hacks. You won't find any programs able to send packets, or working around the client here (except from localhosts, which aren't released for the higher versions).

Which part of the hack do you think is he requesting ? If there is a method , essentially it will be released as a "source" . check the java section and you will find tons of patches to prevent hacks. Also i dont think he is asking for a "hacktool" , its more like a fight of words now rather than focusing on the main issue. If its not worthy to request these kind of things here, let a mod handle it.
IMHO what he requested simply not possible afaik , but that doesnt rule out the possibility yet . Its better to know the details about the weak point rather than hiding it.

Upvote 0
Back