Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WZ Changing damage skin? v83

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
I wanted to change the skin to another one via wz edit and make it the default, is that possible? Like the ones they have in GMS

Thanks in advance

Staff member
Reaction score
You would only be able to change one damage skin, not like add multiple in the same client. I am not sure what damage skin exactly was, but it was just the damage numbers, guard, and miss, right? If so, that's editable in UI.wz somewhere, but you're hardcoded to only be able to use 1 skin each .wz file, since v83 (AFAIK) never had these officially yet.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Mythic Archon
Reaction score
You would only be able to change one damage skin, not like add multiple in the same client. I am not sure what damage skin exactly was, but it was just the damage numbers, guard, and miss, right? If so, that's editable in UI.wz somewhere, but you're hardcoded to only be able to use 1 skin each .wz file, since v83 (AFAIK) never had these officially yet.

Yes, that is exactly what I tried to do :p Thanks!

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Incase that you still want to edit it:
It's located in Effect.wz/BasicEff.img/
NoRed1: Player -> Monster, first number
NoRed0: rest of the numbers
NoCri: Player -> Monster (critical)
NoViolet: Monster -> Player

Upvote 0
Back