Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WZ File that can't be never opened, the first custom encryption?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tried to extract or modify the operating private server client data program which is necessary for the development. However, this can't be opened by any tool and firmly locked by something.

I have been thinking that individual does the custom encryption is impossible but firstly I realized the client is way too accurate and this data is applied way itself is.

I have confirmed that the client data is not read-only and tried to extract or alter from a pure status related to the process without conflicting but failed.

And I have also checked if the the other one of reference details [ maplelib ] is a tricky file created by using a bug but it turned out there also has been nothing to do with it.

according to opinion of manager who use this clinet, base is KMS, 1.2.95 version and he also claimed himself has worked at NEXON korea development team. security of server is very high so it gots high popularity between natives.

i know that in this community their is quite many developers who has hone one's skills. so please see this post with intrest, and check the address of file which attached under the link.

full version client link

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm a tad confused, but here goes nothing.

From what I can see, the Planxia.exe is the launcher which launches the main game client (PlanxiaClient.exe) and then the .dll is injected.

Are you trying to get data from the client or the wz files (because you mention maplelib)

From what I can see, the Planxia.exe is the launcher which launches the main game client (PlanxiaClient.exe) and then the .dll is injected.

Are you trying to get data from the client or the wz files (because you mention maplelib)

EDIT: teamswc

Their client is vmprotected according to SWC CSPROJ because they changed the WZ IV keys so if you wanna open their wz, you need to see what the IV change was

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

EDIT: @teamswc

Their client is vmprotected according to SWC CSPROJ because they changed the WZ IV keys so if you wanna open their wz, you need to see what the IV change was

No, I only knew about Maplelib through a forum.

This I asked my friend who is more experienced and also majoring in programming for second opinion about Maplelib.

He said that if this was applied to this file, the issue must have been resolved through [ BoredMS Wz Decryptor ] as well.

That is why I was looking for other options after getting the advice and being disappointed.

First of all, in explaining what I want to persue, I want to make the modifiable and extractable repacker by revising the open source repacker or to persue the state which is possible to run and play the this private server by using editable data files because of dismantled security.

If you the authority figure give me a hand about this part, I will help in anyway I can, whenever you request the work on the reversing which is needed for this operation.

( I am not major programming but I can use reverse engineering in a measure.)

If you interested, leaving mentions or PM continuously, wanting to be helped privately or in public, I want you to leave a message if you don't mind.

Thank you for your reply. :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
:*::*::*::*::*::*:

EDIT: @teamswc

planxia.exe only it is for the role of the connector, the actual connection is either planxiaclient.exe has also been vmprotect that seem to be carried out in planxiaclient.exe?

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
:*::*::*::*::*::*:

planxia.exe only it is for the role of the connector, the actual connection is either planxiaclient.exe has also been vmprotect that seem to be carried out in planxiaclient.exe?

planxiaclient.exe. protection id gives me vmprotect while peid gives me Armadillo v1.71

Putting it in IDA to make an IDB shows me right away WinMain....so i'm super confused.

One thing tells me it's packed and another thing tells me it isn't.

What were you trying to do again anyway?

EDIT: RDG Packer Detector also detects nothing.

It ain't packed.(?) Now what sort of custom encryption are you after?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
planxiaclient.exe. protection id gives me vmprotect while peid gives me Armadillo v1.71

Putting it in IDA to make an IDB shows me right away WinMain....so i'm super confused.

I'm sorry. My English seems there is content that was sent by mistake to the immature relationship.
After writing this statement, other methods I tried, it does not have to substantially.

However, do your thing now you want to listen to you, I think that opening this wz?

I want to open this wz sure. Your help is urgent.

Point is, will that you should know exactly what packing is correct.

Just or is obtained by changing signature only, whether it really is the packing if there?

And either in the case that the packing is able to unpacking?

Currently, in my guess, I think you should take a look at than more pe tools.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Planxia.dll and EXE has been updated to today early morning (Korean time). check please.
It doesn't look like the big change.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I am still waiting for you. Please say something.
Are you giving up? Is it too difficult for you?
I am staying at ragezone over 10 hours a day waiting for your reply.
You have to tell me your position. Do you need more time?
Shall I wait more? My Skype is recall_s@nate.com Please reply...

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I am still waiting for you. Please say something.
Are you giving up? Is it too difficult for you?
I am staying at ragezone over 10 hours a day waiting for your reply.
You have to tell me your position. Do you need more time?
Shall I wait more? My Skype is recall_s@nate.com Please reply...

dude, i have no idea what you even want. Just trying to understand what the google translate text you post is a big difficult.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
dude, i have no idea what you even want. Just trying to understand what the google translate text you post is a big difficult.

I am really sorry. I continuously tried to communicate, but since my English is not fluent enough, I needed the help of my English-speaking friends whenever I tried to communicate. When I ran out of time, I had no way but to use Google translator.

If you are willing to take part in solving this issue continuously and are able to reply regularly(i.e. with in 12 to 24 hours?), I will try as hard as I can to express my opinion in a decent English. (Although it might take some time)

Are you willing to continue participating?

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I am really sorry. I continuously tried to communicate, but since my English is not fluent enough, I needed the help of my English-speaking friends whenever I tried to communicate. When I ran out of time, I had no way but to use Google translator.

If you are willing to take part in solving this issue continuously and are able to reply regularly(i.e. with in 12 to 24 hours?), I will try as hard as I can to express my opinion in a decent English. (Although it might take some time)

Are you willing to continue participating?

I still have no idea what you're saying, sorry, but I can't help. Looking for some wz encryption? That's far from what I'm familiar with.

Upvote 0
Back