Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WZ [HELP] how to increase teleport skills (GM) and disabling the skills blocks.

Stay smart, be yourself
Reaction score
Hello there.
First Question:
I would like to increase my teleport, so
i could teleport far away, for example in the fm, i want to get near FM 10, so i'll just teleport there quickly.

Second Question:
There
is event maps, i want to disable the map skills blocks.

I just saw "Kimberly" Maple-Legend Jump event video, so
i got curious how she did it?

Staff member
Reaction score
Edit skill.wz

900 skills are the GM skills. Look for gm teleport ID and increase "range" value. The value in Legends is 500. This won't effect the teleport of mages, since they have their own ID. This is client sided

Map restrictions are seperate for each map. When you look at a map in map.wz you see in info "fieldLimit" this is the restrictions of a map. If you enable the "GM Byte" in your source, GM's bypass this restriction, so GM's can use all the skills they want (also seen in the video, normal users can't teleport).

If you want enable skills for everyone, edit the map and make "FieldLimit" value 0. Unless you give everyone the GM byte, there's no other way; its client sided.

To learn more about FieldLimit, read here: https://forum.ragezone.com/f566/request-field-limits-992962/

Map restrictions are also client sided.

Upvote 0
Back