Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WZ [TUTORIAL]How to add NX items in ur Cashshop

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is how you add NX Item's to ur cashshop

1. Open ur harepacker and find Etc.wz
Trixxx - [TUTORIAL]How to add NX items in ur Cashshop - RaGEZONE Forums

2.Find commodity.img in ETC.wz

3. Open it and find a random one or find the header of a Item ID and search it and find the item you want. i'm just going to get a random one. I'm going to open 1.

4. Find OnSale Prese ctrl+j or if ur useing the edited harepacker like i have just look on the side and edit it. well off that topic you'll see 0 as the value of OnSale change it to 1.

5.Save it and go ingame and go into the cashshop the item you put onsale should be in the new. The item i picked was Red Swimming Goggle. and its in there see :]?

Hope this helped someone!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how to find header of an item?
I'm trying to find 1002998 as its ItemId

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to find header of an item?
I'm trying to find 1002998 as its ItemId
Try googleing it, Thats a problem i allways had, you could easily try searching 1002, and that MAY be the header, thats what i allways do but it's not allways right, But. i have a v83 etc.wz with every cs item that can be placed. but it's very messy.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think there something to do with the SN

Eh i'm not sure but if you figure out PM me or tell me somehow! :3 cause i'd love to do it was my v62. Just not goign to waste the time of 4days going through the files for 4hours everyday turning everything on.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Try googleing it, Thats a problem i allways had, you could easily try searching 1002, and that MAY be the header, thats what i allways do but it's not allways right, But. i have a v83 etc.wz with every cs item that can be placed. but it's very messy.

can you pm a link to that edit if thats ok with you thanks :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can you pm a link to that edit if thats ok with you thanks :)

Erm, I'm sorry i rather not PM a link. it's very messy and i'm starting to remove item's not needed, IF i do end up finishing it i'll PM you it,

Reaction score
You can just save the entire Commodity.img as an XML file, open it up in Notepad, and use the Replace All to edit every item en masse. It's what I've always done.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can just save the entire Commodity.img as an XML file, open it up in Notepad, and use the Replace All to edit every item en masse. It's what I've always done.

Sorry for asking but how would you do that?

Reaction score
Sorry for asking but how would you do that?

Step 1:
Dump Commodity.img.xml as shown:
ns - [TUTORIAL]How to add NX items in ur Cashshop - RaGEZONE Forums

Step 2: Locate where you saved the Commodity.img.xml and Right Click it. Select the "Edit" option.
2H8kZ - [TUTORIAL]How to add NX items in ur Cashshop - RaGEZONE Forums

Step 3:
Go to Edit > Replace in the Notepad and type in exactly what I put in both boxes. Then click Replace All, and wait.
thlrS - [TUTORIAL]How to add NX items in ur Cashshop - RaGEZONE Forums

You're done! That wasn't so hard, was it? :p

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
High Society
Reaction score
Click for mine. I already added most of the popular RareNX items and ITCG.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not everybody has access to the server files of the server they're playing on. This is a fine way to get around that. XD

If you had access to wz files thne how do you not have access to the Ducking server? Also, you can packet edit, send a packet to obtain rare nx anyways.

Back