Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WZ [tutorial] Detailed way on changing "LOGIN" or any map images

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Information
- Always back up your WZ files after successful edit.
- 80% sure this works on ANY version of MapleStory (I'm using v83).
- All program owners have FULL credit for making this tutorial happen.

Programs/Files needed
- Paint.Net is what I'm using. Click
- HaRepacker. Click HERE
-
WZ files are provided in the setup. Download your preferred version your self. use to help you :)

What I'm doing in this Tut.
- I'm going to make a new back ground for MS v83. This should work for EVERY MS version. watch the video for the full tutorial. Sorry mics broken, getting a new one hopefully :D

Video

<3
Reaction score
Don't take it personally, but I don't get it. What is so complicated about WZ editing? All you need to do is understand the basics of WZs and their properties, and then you just figure things out from there. It is just tinkering around.

Reaction score
Don't take it personally, but I don't get it. What is so complicated about WZ editing? All you need to do is understand the basics of WZs and their properties, and then you just figure things out from there. It is just tinkering around.

Don't take it personally, but there are some people who are amateurs and don't really understand things. A video is always nicer than plain text (some visualization), so they understand things a little better. Also, he shows examples in the video, plus they can edit the WZ simultaneously while he explains.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay whoever answer this is the god of all ages :

HOW TO CHANGE THE FKIN MAPLE VERSION AT THE LOGIN SCREEN IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER PLEASE ??? (im talking v117+)

Thanks to the god if he appears .

<3
Reaction score

HOW TO CHANGE THE FKIN MAPLE VERSION AT THE LOGIN SCREEN IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER PLEASE ??? (im talking v117+)

It is not found in the WZ. It is in the client.

Everything is possible~
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Use STREDIT for that; search for 'ver. %', and change it to your likings.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice Guide. Better then most of the others in this section. :)

Back