Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WZ [Tutorial] Implementing Custom WZ Encryption

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've reached to a point where everything has already been built, and when I am trying to save .wz file It'd throw me that message:
1f893df0c7f75a66d6cec59d8b05ec18 - [Tutorial] Implementing Custom WZ Encryption - RaGEZONE Forums

I repeated the process entirely couple times already. anyone please?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Discord: .z41n
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
I've reached to a point where everything has already been built, and when I am trying to save .wz file It'd throw me that message:
1f893df0c7f75a66d6cec59d8b05ec18 - [Tutorial] Implementing Custom WZ Encryption - RaGEZONE Forums

I repeated the process entirely couple times already. anyone please?

I had this error a few times, I had tried two things:

1) Make sure you are not overwrting the same file that is open
or
2.) Get a new copy of the WzLib from HR github

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I had this error a few times, I had tried two things:

1) Make sure you are not overwrting the same file that is open
or
2.) Get a new copy of the WzLib from HR github

Hey thanks for your reply,
Will you be able to link here the MapleLib WzLib you were working with?

Edit:
I've managed to encrypt wz files, for some reason when saving mob.wz It'd throw me an error.

Also, I've edited the PCOM.dll and for some reason, I couldn't find the hex values for the UserKey as Identical @Eric posted.

I have v83 PCOM.dll

Last edited:
Discord: .z41n
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Has the problem been solve@[URL="http://forum.ragezone.com/members/512881.html"]Z41N[/URL]

Hello, no matter it's built according to your tutorial or using the latest harepacker recovered, it can't be stored mob.wz Can you help me? I look forward to your reply. @Eric

Export all the XMLs from your mob.wz, then re-import them into your mob.wz , then encrypt. Got mine working. For some reason, despite following step 4 as Eric mentioned, encryption doesn't work proper.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
if private server they change AES key and how can i find aes key that server ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This guy is purely a legend, he releases top quality post. I have joined this community in 2017 and read a lot of his post.
Now I can understand mostly everything and develop my own server for fun :D

Thank you for all your content MR Eric

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Export all the XMLs from your mob.wz, then re-import them into your mob.wz , then encrypt. Got mine working. For some reason, despite following step 4 as Eric mentioned, encryption doesn't work proper.

When u re-import the XMLs, have you met 'The file is invalid and will be skipped. Error: no base64 data in cavas element with name 0' error ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
bool bUseOrionKey = (wzf.MapleVersion != (WzMapleVersion)encryptionBox.SelectedIndex) && (WzMapleVersion)encryptionBox.SelectedIndex is WzMapleVersion.ORION;

ORION;

Hello, moderator, when I added this paragraphThe problem arises: how should this be modified if it is used as a type

Back