Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WZ [Tutorial] v83 server directly using v98 WZ.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but I've found this post pretty insulting. If you're not even going to help AND use proper grammar, then you might want to think about not replying with such a troll-like reply. Does simply naming myself "iMapleEdit" make me a pro at something I've recently started at?

in dis interntz i can type houw i leik.

Not my problem, if you can't understand me.

Mob.wz Converted to your version
Map.wz Converted to your version but replace login.img with v83 one
String.wz Converted to your version. ( Needs to have new Map,Mob,NPC names [Forgot if there are more])
Npc.wz Converted to your version
Sound.wz converted to your version
I guess Quest.wz if you want new quests.

Forgot if there are others that are needed.

If you plan on using after Big bang mobs, snails will hit over 1k's on you. Others will pretty much kill you right away.

I'm not a "troll".

Gotta agree with iMapleEdit, I've only seen you posting weird advices yourself and if you're just going to insult him, don't post at all.
Maple Edit doesn't necessarily mean WZ Edits. Obviously, it could also be source sided as well as on the web part.
Don't post if you don't know.
I do know it because I've done it.

Only server sided stuff he needs to do would be for handling or w/e how new monsters attack. Such as monsters from Future Maps and that Cygnus queen. You DC if you attack them. Not all but mostly all.

Don't post, if you don't know.

Edit: Clean this discussion please, it doesn't add to the thread in any way.

Hypocrite. Shouldn't of posted your message then.

Don't pretend you're all pro, you're not, I'm not very few people are, here.

I'm sorry but no where in my posts have I said I was pro nor have I pointed out anything about me that would seem pro. Failure! I know I'm not pro and I don't want to be. That's right stop posting, you hypocrite.

I'm sure you've read this. Way to go without saying thanks.

Last edited:
butt > Tits
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I do know it because I've done it.

Only server sided stuff he needs to do would be for handling or w/e how new monsters attack. Such as monsters from Future Maps and that Cygnus queen. You DC if you attack them. Not all but mostly all.

Don't post, if you don't know.

LOL! You completley missed my point here. I said the fact that his name was iMapleEdit didn't have to mean he was a pro WZ Editor, he could also originally be a coder of any sort or just someone with a fancy name. Don't go judging around people by their usernames dude..

Don't pretend you're all pro, you're not, I'm not very few people are, here.

Not going to continue this discussion any further, it's a tutorial after all and I see no need in arguing with someone who doesn't even understand what I'm trying to say.
-----------------
Edit: Clean this discussion please, it doesn't add to the thread in any way.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you're getting The invalid Pointer -247xxxxxx. Their are incompatible things in your Character.wz
Honestly if you don't want to go through hours of search codes and deleting them. Just copy one from another server, and go to Harepacker, Dump the XML's and put it in your server wz.

Back