Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WZ [Tutorial] v83 server directly using v98 WZ.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
??? I using V.62 ~~ So i custom Scarelion and Targa hat in my Server......

I can see it but cannot wear, what happen?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ughh when i try to run the client i get Some Files are missing but then when i try without the custom wz files it goes fine. Anyone wanna post the v83 Custom v97 files?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mkay ima try and does List.wz Matter?

Edit: i checked everything and i get the same error

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got an error it says invalid pointer^^
I changed map, sound, string, mob, item, character,Etc, Npc, Effect and tamingmob, and morph

is that ok i aslo added the xml the source

PS: using v99

Last edited:
Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Another note: Please know that sometimes, HaRepacker fails at saving to a different version!!

Also be sure to add the XML files in your wz\ folder of your sauce (two types of XMLs are available, the bigger sized one will most likely be the one that gets imported to your WZ Files while the smaller ones will most likely get put into your wz\ folder.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
^^^ How should i make sure that HaRepacker save the file with the right version

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
^^^ How should i make sure that HaRepacker save the file with the right version
It usually will save correctly. Just add stuff one at a time, and save. Make sure you input the correct version you want it saved as when importing. I think it was just older versions of the program that had trouble saving.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You cannot do this on certain files, Like Morph.wz and Skill.wz, You can change UI.wz if you like, but you must patch up and fix certain images and origins.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
everyone would have to downlaod the new map.wz, item.wz, etc, right?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
LOL who need's it when you can add LaTale mobs, items, maps and all kind of poop.. XD
Thanks for the guide brother, i knew that but thanks any way :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
why my harepacker don't look like the image of the 1st post it don't have the session for me to chose what version i want to save? can you give me the link to download that harepacker

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
why my harepacker don't look like the image of the 1st post it don't have the session for me to chose what version i want to save? can you give me the link to download that harepacker
Use ha 4.x

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
ok so this is what i did first i open the item.wz file then i saved it as v83 after that i expoerted it as XML and added them to the wz folder of my server then i added the v99 item.wz into my v83 folder the converted one and wen i try to run it i get that error -2 something meaning theres a corrupted file so then i deleted that item.wz and i try using my v83 item.wz it works and i can !search item new items and !item all the new items i just cant see the pictures and if i try using them i dc am i doing something wrong? i know i should be using the v99 item.wz insted but its not working a little help please

Back