Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WZ [Tutorial][All Versions] Adding brand-new items (with pictures!)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Now if only you can teach us how to properly import KMS jobs and get them to work =P.

OP Here. I've been outside of Maple development for a LONG time now. I'll try to stay on this thread and answer questions now and then.

I'll start by replying to this - importing jobs isn't possible! Well, it is, but it requires much porting and coding from the KMS sources.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I did everything in this tutorial but when i go ingame and type in !item 1182020 then it says that 1182020 does not exist!
My xml file in wz is called 01182020.img.xml
Im using ExiledMS V117 btw.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi dude.
nice work!
since you are so long in wz stuff can you look im my lates post were i posted my class idea?
i would like too change bucc so it becomes this class i mean just replace the animations.
can you add me on skype and show me how to do it ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
2019 - still works and quite helpful but missing some quite important things (atleast for v83, I have no clue if other versions have the same problem)
Pic1 is showing my first attempt following the tutorial and successfully creating a new item, sadly as you can see those goggles are
Category: Medal
and thus cannot be equipped as they are supposed to be.

This is due to the fact that each accessory category has its own number series so when looking for the gap in the number series you actually have to look for the gap within the specific category you want an item to belong to.

In addition you have to edit the String.wz as well if you want to change the items name and description. And after that you'll end up with something you can actually wear as goggles - see pic2
Eevee - [Tutorial][All Versions] Adding brand-new items (with pictures!) - RaGEZONE Forums

Eevee - [Tutorial][All Versions] Adding brand-new items (with pictures!) - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is this yet another guide that has been rendered unrecoverable?

Back