Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WZ wz edit map 142 need program.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HaCreator working fine in v160. But need update source little bit.
You can update by youself.

arielzxcvbb - wz edit map 142 need program. - RaGEZONE Forums

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I too could use assistance in locating a proper map editor program for a v142 server.

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I too could use assistance in locating a proper map editor program for a v142 server.

I never had problems with map editing in v142. If you do, though, then map edit a lower version and dump the XML and import it into v142's Map.wz. You can copy the tiles/background objects from v142 to a v90 WZ or something that works with the map editor and edit it there. It will load/save properly and import the same into v142. If you know how to wz edit, you can modify some map properties to utilize 'source' property and other things after XML importing (probably why your v142's failing to load to begin with).

Also, do be wary of thread bumping! This does relate to the topic, but just make sure you watch the dates if you are replying to other threads.

Upvote 0
Back