Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New addon for SRO server modules

Reaction score
So, since I lost my old srSquirrelMod src, and many people requested to continue working on gameserver and shard manager addon, I'm going to write a new one. No, it won't be completely free, althrough, there will be free version available for public use. The point of this thread is to collect as many ideas for reverse engineering GS/Shard as possible. You suggest giving ability to modify anything that seems to be hardcoded into executables. Yes, there is so much stuff I did long time ago (see Evangelion, srZor) - some stuff will be taken from there. Also, feel free to share offsets etc. This is primarly server side addon, but it will also have client sided part (for example: easy-to-edit chat colors, hardware limits and so on).

Primary version I'm going to target is Vietnam v188, but it doesen't neccessarily mean I won't do anything for other kinds of files.

Also, feel free to add me on skype: live:cherno0x33 or jahtemg.

Regards, Chernobyl.

Retired
Reaction score
Seriously buddy, when are you actually going to give up?

You did mention quite a lot and multiple times, that you "have left sro scene", and returning back with another "free/pay to use" tool? Is this your only option paying off your bills? Or is it just a simple "those people are fools, lets try to scam them once again" attitude?

And besides of your greed and intentions, no one with a proper sense will trust your tools anymore. There are plenty of threads reverse engineering your tools, also decompiling them, and guess what, all of them were using backdoors (trojans, viruses, etc).

Reaction score
Stop talking about "backdoors" which dont exist, ffs. Shitloads of ppl talk like its a fact, but none found anything... i'm pretty annoyed now lol, and this retardness continues even through I give sources.

sroprot had ability to stop server, and that was a part of new sys for remote srv control - that's all. And it was originally released with source.

Never did put any malware @ my soft on purpose.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
keep going cherno you did alot of clean / successful projects in sro community,

Retired
Reaction score
Stop talking about "backdoors" which dont exist, ffs. Shitloads of ppl talk like its a fact, but none found anything... i'm pretty annoyed now lol, and this retardness continues even through I give sources.

sroprot had ability to stop server, and that was a part of new sys for remote srv control - that's all. And it was originally released with source.

Never did put any malware @ my soft on purpose.

Oh yes, right. Sources don't include anything but the real "untouched" and "unmodified" code itself.

Chern0byl - New addon for SRO server modules - RaGEZONE Forums

Once upon a time, evatools caused many troubles. Happy end.

Right. Just your sroprot, aha.

Reaction score
Did you even notice evatools werent even obfuscated ? Yes, I had auto-update feature in mind... so what ? Btw, url @ ss is changed (originally, it was something like nekses (owner of bloody)). So, version at screenshot isnt even mine. Do you really think I would release MW in .net app, and not even obfuscate it, LOL ? Anyhow, pretty much ALL of my old sources are released. You can always scan my soft with virustotal etc, and u will always notice those are typical false-positives on obfuscators/crypters. Evatools are 5 damn years old, lol.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did you even notice evatools werent even obfuscated ? Yes, I had auto-update feature in mind... so what ? Btw, url @ ss is changed (originally, it was something like nekses (owner of bloody)). So, version at screenshot isnt even mine. Do you really think I would release MW in .net app, and not even obfuscate it, LOL ? Anyhow, pretty much ALL of my old sources are released. You can always scan my soft with virustotal etc, and u will always notice those are typical false-positives on obfuscators/crypters. Evatools are 5 damn years old, lol.

Brother, don't pay attention to it, if somebody wants to use it, then use it, if they are afraid, they don't use it, but don't stop doing something you like because someone said you should give up

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
However, I'm still waiting for ideas.

I have some ideas
*make gm give ban or unban from console limited or unlimited days
*make prison system like "totown" order in console exam "toprison"
*give silk or gold from console by charname
*edit stall max price more than 2b
If I get more ideas will write

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Honestly i'd like to see some clean Server Files.Without "false" positive viruses over the *.exe files.
If i'd had the knowledge to make them...dammit i wish i could make this happen.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, fully working clean files. With FW items like bomb, guard scroll working, mecenaries etc.........

Back