Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BR Cap 120 SRO_Client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Got that, We need the gameguard protection removed from the AgentServer as well.

I dont think so, GG can be disabled in Server.cfg

AgentServer {
Certification "44.128.0.1", 15882
CERTIFICATION_IP_BIND "44.128.0.1"
GameGuardMode 0
GameGuardTimerCycle 5
traffic_filter_activity service_on
traffic_filter_packet_count 100
traffic_filter_check_perid 1000
}

Or try Agent from BR 110cap files.

Reaction score
I dont think so, GG can be disabled in Server.cfg

AgentServer {
Certification "44.128.0.1", 15882
CERTIFICATION_IP_BIND "44.128.0.1"
GameGuardMode 0
GameGuardTimerCycle 5
traffic_filter_activity service_on
traffic_filter_packet_count 100
traffic_filter_check_perid 1000
}

Or try Agent from BR 110cap files.

I thought the same, but even with "GameGuardMode 0" It's not disabling the gameguard or at least isnt coming up that its disabled, and after successful login to character selection we are still getting output messages from the AgentServer.. I got no idea about that sort of stuff, but without seeing the "NPROTECT Deactivated" message in AgentServer I think it's still running.

Also after those are sorted out, we still need to modify the client <> server packets as they are a mismatch from the sro_client.exe and the server. Different packet structure etc..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I thought the same, but even with "GameGuardMode 0" It's not disabling the gameguard or at least isnt coming up that its disabled, and after successful login to character selection we are still getting output messages from the AgentServer.. I got no idea about that sort of stuff, but without seeing the "NPROTECT Deactivated" message in AgentServer I think it's still running.

Also after those are sorted out, we still need to modify the client <> server packets as they are a mismatch from the sro_client.exe and the server. Different packet structure etc..

At agent you mean some like this? Agent - BR Cap 120 SRO_Client - RaGEZONE Forums

And for packet suff, maybe this client will match Server, but without working Media we cant test it. I also noticed in REF files in SMC its look like last BR is SRO-R and most similar structure have JSRO-R.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
At agent you mean some like this?View attachment 160376

And for packet suff, maybe this client will match Server, but without working Media we cant test it. I also noticed in REF files in SMC its look like last BR is SRO-R and most similar structure have JSRO-R.

Mine doesn't come up that its deactivated on agentserver, weird.

Also the 46 sro_client.exe is defiently a mismatch, I've got all the crashing fixed client side that had to do with the pk2 files. Now it's just crashing after creating a character and attempting to login, or after reloading character selection screen. No matter what there need's to be a client <> server packet filter created to change the packet structure and other stuff. Don't think theres a client that will work on these files (or at least we wont ever find one)

MeGaMaX, Maybe you can create or modify a client for us for BR 120? I know you said you don't have one, but as you have knowledge in upgrading/downgrading client's you might beable to help in someway.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mine doesn't come up that its deactivated on agentserver, weird.

Also the 46 sro_client.exe is defiently a mismatch, I've got all the crashing fixed client side that had to do with the pk2 files. Now it's just crashing after creating a character and attempting to login, or after reloading character selection screen. No matter what there need's to be a client <> server packet filter created to change the packet structure and other stuff. Don't think theres a client that will work on these files (or at least we wont ever find one)

So this gameserver version have never been used on a public server? The real client haven't seen a daylight?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you share youre MEDIA pls? It would be nice look at it i never managed with this sro_client run to login screen. THX

Reaction score
Can you share youre MEDIA pls? It would be nice look at it i never managed with this sro_client run to login screen. THX

Once I fix my agent server not disabling and successful login to character selection without crashing then i'll upload what i've done.. My problem is I've got horrible upload speed and I don't want to be having to upload a bunch of times.

And before you ask, Yes it's disabled in server.cfg. :)

I think if you add
Code:
LanguageTabIndex = "9"
to your type.txt that should let you launch into the client.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i did that, but my client not load to login screen, also dont crash :-( . PS. im using normal AGENT from MEGA release. not edited etc... here is my server.cfgView attachment server.txt

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone test this client?

Can someone test this client? http://www.mediafire.com/file/tf594el2fiv9w7g/sro_client_new.rar

No GameGuard Client: http://www.mediafire.com/file/5hp3sh2ozjlt132/sro_clientNOGG.rar

Reaction score
Just a heads up, The media isn't the problem with those files. It's the fact the sro_client doesn't match the server, It needs to have the packet structure etc all modified.. Don't expect it to work after getting the media part's sorted out :)

Back