Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BR Cap 120 SRO_Client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sro_client, latest BR unpacked/disabled GameGuard. It should be compatble with MegaMAXs files but i never managed rebuild PK2s.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Connection error!!!
I need client testing

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No media how to edit?Can not prove CAP120 BR client,There is no way to test

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Check first post, all links for manual patches are there. BTW last 46 patch contains only SRO_Client.exe

Ty, that's helpful especially with previous patches. Now we need to recreate the base of it. I am pretty sure that somewhere I have 1.037 ver. client.

EDIT: On my hard drive I have lying ,,Plasma Client" I don't remember is it been used for BR new files?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ty, that's helpful especially with previous patches. Now we need to recreate the base of it. I am pretty sure that somewhere I have 1.037 ver. client.

EDIT: On my hard drive I have lying ,,Plasma Client" I don't remember is it been used for BR new files?

BR 1.027 official client CAP 110 i think. If you install it and change ver to 40 via ipinput, you will be able to install patches. But still lots files in PK2 will be missing.

If anyone got patch (027_038).exe it would be nice.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

BR 1.027 official client CAP 110 i think. If you install it and change ver to 40 via ipinput, you will be able to install patches. But still lots files in PK2 will be missing.

If anyone got patch (027_038).exe it would be nice.

Yes indeed, a lot of PK2 are missing, but this is most critical part we got now. With all of this and some other PK2 mixture we should be able to re-create it.

So far my client a crashing, but for now it gives a real crash because of missing pk2 data. I will take a look more on this during weekend.
It would be also great if someone has vsro 12D client and can share it here.

Retired
Reaction score
This should be moved to the development section, since you people are working on gathering information and matching up the client with the server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes indeed, a lot of PK2 are missing, but this is most critical part we got now. With all of this and some other PK2 mixture we should be able to re-create it.

So far my client a crashing, but for now it gives a real crash because of missing pk2 data. I will take a look more on this during weekend.
It would be also great if someone has vsro 12D client and can share it here.

Im starting with isro 12D and CSRO 12D.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Main problem for me is create SkillDataXXXXXenc.txt anyone know how to encrypt them? Vsro crypter not work its making client crash.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is possible BR dont have ENC data? I cant found them even in CAP110 Original client. ^^ I dont have any experience with BR client. I also noticed CSRO (not R) client cap 120 dont have enc skilldata too and ISRO is same.

Last edited:
Back