Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

C8 Error NEED HELP

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HI Guys ...
i have got error when i try to login .... i work with C-SRO files ....any help ? it's the first time for me to make PrivSRO
AbdoSamy - C8 Error NEED HELP - RaGEZONE Forums

Retired
Reaction score
Don't mess around with cSRO-R files, of it is your first time.
Why? Simply that:
They are not fully functional.

Look for vSRO 188 files instead.
And no, I cannot and will not fix the bugs for you, since first step is probably most impossible one, finding a matching client for the cSRO-R server modules.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i will still trying even it work thx guys for help and i want to start with hard to can make the easy and i will mess around c-sro :) even it work i see all privSro work by v-sro file i want to be different

Reaction score
Problem is, these files require alot of work. not just a little bit. You're going to need ASM experience and so much more just to fix some of the basic things like some of the jobbing bugs and some other basic functions that weren't working correctly (been awhile not sure exactly)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah the server have a lot of bug i now try to fix it to fix the problem .....
to login change the Content ID to 34 after you make this query

PHP:
USE SRO_R_Accountdb UPDATE _ModuleVersion 
SET nContentID = 34

and the port : 5000 and the ver you know from SMC
thx guys for the help

Back