Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

About CCS enabling multiple server in list... IT WORKS!!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hello there mates... I wanna know is there already a silkroad pserver which has 2 server's in server list?

I managed drew's ccs to to run 2 shard, agent & gs but seems the 2nd shard can't connect to the db (fck mssql 2008 r2 hard to work for local connection >.<)

Have anyone attempt kind of steps and success? I would like to hear some pointers!..

PX2000 - About CCS enabling multiple server in list... IT WORKS!! - RaGEZONE Forums

PX2000 - About CCS enabling multiple server in list... IT WORKS!! - RaGEZONE Forums

Deviance is in the 2nd machine (vmware) but seems cant connect to db error
'DB connection failed'

phew !-.-

OMG ITS WORKS

WOooooooooooooooo ^_^v

Edit by Darky: Download link: http://forum.ragezone.com/attachmen...36-release-certification-2shard-2x2-2-2ini.7z

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: About CCS enabling multiple server in list...

Hey, I can help you with DB connection (through teamviewer if you want) if you help me with my problem:
I'm also running a second machine/shard/agent/GS in vmware, but I'm getting this error:
Certification request from : MachineManager(192.168.128.128)
cannot certify server body : [MachineManager][192.168.128.128]

Do you run VMWare in NAT or Bridged network mode? On VMWare machine, do you have 192.168.x.x IP?

Atleast I can access the sqlserver from vmware xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Your sql must accept remote connections.And you must set your cert with IP,port like 255.255.255.255,1433

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Hey, I can help you with DB connection (through teamviewer if you want) if you help me with my problem:
I'm also running a second machine/shard/agent/GS in vmware, but I'm getting this error:
Certification request from : MachineManager(192.168.128.128)
cannot certify server body : [MachineManager][192.168.128.128]

Do you run VMWare in NAT or Bridged network mode? On VMWare machine, do you have 192.168.x.x IP?

Atleast I can access the sqlserver from vmware xD

Bridge mode!..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Bridge mode!..

Still need help with SQL? I can help you, but u haven't answered my second question, in srnodetype.ini do you put local ip (192.168.XXX.XXX) for the second machine?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

wow! i always thought that feature is incomplete.
um, talk to me on skype and let me check few tables in the db for you.. this might be a serious great find.
Nothing is impossible =D
I have found it a few months ago, but can't get it to work for some reason. (it's pretty easy actually, just make a new shard in cert..lol)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Still need help with SQL? I can help you, but u haven't answered my second question, in srnodetype.ini do you put local ip (192.168.XXX.XXX) for the second machine?

I use local ip and my server.cfg in 2nd machine it gets certification from ip where the CCS is running...

Why 2nd machine still can't connect to the DB db? even I try to add ODBC in the 2nd machine also cant to connect? WTF? I already off the firewall where this SQL 2008 R2 is running (SQL Server Browser = LOCALSERVICE)..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I've tried 2 shard, but with 2gs in each shard and success.
If you want i will share my cert.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I've tried 2 shard, but with 2gs in each shard and success.
If you want i will share my cert.
yea, share ur cert please.

(⌐■_■)
Reaction score
I tried that but the 2nd PC every 15 sec get Disconnect from the server :S

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does the problem is solved ?

Or still nobody know it ?

It is so simple if you have two server (Root)(Root) ... but it will never work if you are trying to use (Root(VM)) method ...

Because Agent server need a unique IP to be reachable ... else ... no one can reach to that agent ...

Back