Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Job Level Limit For Teleport Help Me Pls :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I want to learn how can i do it? I need Job level Limit for Survival Arena. Like this ; if your job level is 5 u can teleport to this area?

if i put this code ;ENTER_LIMIT_CONDITION_LEVEL_MINIMUM_NUM like this in the RefGameWorldConfig table if i change to ENTER_LIMIT_CONDITION_JOB_LEVEL_MINIMUM_NUM " like this it will work?

Retired
Reaction score
Just try it. We don't have any official parameter lists from Joymax.
We can just assume, test and try to find parameters while back engineering.

But I guess there isn't any Min Job Level argument, just the usual "be level X" or "must have equipped job item" and "use item on teleport".
You may be able making a free daily quest on reaching a specific job level, checking everytime for the condition e.g. every day/server restart, inserting the quest line to that player's data with the initial quest, which hands out a specific Lv5-Job Item every day which cannot be traded nor stored or sold at the stall.

The daily quest and using procedures parsing such info is indeed possible, since I am using that kind of addition for something else.

Last edited:
Back