• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

New Job System in Csro-r Files

Reaction score
kinda it bugged some how , always when Consignment start
the game client crash and game server have a error
Code:
warnning	This GameServer is not binded for ConsignmentTrade Path( ) !!	2015-05-31 14:42:59 990
any one know what is this ?

Reaction score
Wrong section. This belongs in Development or Help..

Also have you checked into the "_RefPath" tables to find the issue? Because it clearly says that the gameserver isn't binded for the consignment path. Not sure if this means database or the gameserver itself tho.

Blade & Soul Eldoria Developer
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
its only warning you can just make the invest if u dont know how i will explain you anyway make the value to 1 for 100 goods per trade then check if its work. and after play with this system the npc starting from south gate remember this.
i remember this error on my project with vsro 193 before the tsro and csro r released anyway check it like i say before you open development topic about this case

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
sounds to me like a missing bind configurations
_RefRegionBindOptionalFunction is a good way to go, you can fill it using any updated client
just be careful with RegionID and that it has to match your entries inside _RefRegion
let us know if it works

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have the same Problem. Anyone solved this?
My tables seems ok

Back