Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Job System in Csro-r Files

Reaction score
kinda it bugged some how , always when Consignment start
the game client crash and game server have a error
Code:
warnning	This GameServer is not binded for ConsignmentTrade Path( ) !!	2015-05-31 14:42:59 990
any one know what is this ?

Reaction score
Wrong section. This belongs in Development or Help..

Also have you checked into the "_RefPath" tables to find the issue? Because it clearly says that the gameserver isn't binded for the consignment path. Not sure if this means database or the gameserver itself tho.

Blade & Soul Eldoria Developer
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
its only warning you can just make the invest if u dont know how i will explain you anyway make the value to 1 for 100 goods per trade then check if its work. and after play with this system the npc starting from south gate remember this.
i remember this error on my project with vsro 193 before the tsro and csro r released anyway check it like i say before you open development topic about this case

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
sounds to me like a missing bind configurations
_RefRegionBindOptionalFunction is a good way to go, you can fill it using any updated client
just be careful with RegionID and that it has to match your entries inside _RefRegion
let us know if it works

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have the same Problem. Anyone solved this?
My tables seems ok

Back