Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 32
  1. #1
    LEARNING PX2000's Avatar

    Rank
    True Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Cagayan de Oro,
    Posts
    352

    SRO_Client.exe (vSRO1.188)

    This thread is for the SRO_Client.exe modification from vSRO1.188

    A lot of us already know how to hex the client I post this for the purpose of upcoming server developers..

    This are the ollydbg offset's I found for basic modification of the sro_client


    Code:
    00535FB3    PUSH 6E -> PUSH 78
    00536FEA    PUSH 6E -> PUSH 78
    005375A3    PUSH 6E -> PUSH 78
    00640647    PUSH 6E -> PUSH 78
    0073940E    PUSH 6E -> PUSH 78
    00739453    PUSH 6E -> PUSH 78
    0073AFAE    PUSH 6E -> PUSH 78
    0073B013    PUSH 6E -> PUSH 78
    0073B030    PUSH 6E -> PUSH 78
    0073FA4C    PUSH 6E -> PUSH 78
    0073FAAF    PUSH 6E -> PUSH 78
    0073FACC    PUSH 6E -> PUSH 78
    007D90AC    PUSH 6E -> PUSH 78
    008A99A2    CMP BL,6E -> CMP BL,78
    006A51BC    MOV EDI,14A -> MOV EDI,168
    006AA4C3    MOV ESI,14A -> MOV ESI,168
    The offset's above is for Char Level 120, Party 120, Pet 120, Mastery Level 360
    The value 78(hex) represent 120(decimal)
    The value 168(hex) represent 360(decimal)


    Anyone if you have something you know more of sro_client modification reply it here!
    Last edited by PX2000; 13-04-12 at 01:00 PM.

  2. # ADS
    HyperFilter
    RaGEZONE Sponsor

    Rank
      Sponsor  
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    9000


     

  3. #2
    Member

    Rank
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    38

    Re: [Dev] SRO_Client.exe (vSRO1.188)

    Stall max amount -> 500b

    746A528800 -> 500.000.000.000
    Code:
    SRO_Client
    0x5DF9DE PUSH 2 -> PUSH 74
    0x5DF9E0 PUSH 540BE3FF -> PUSH 6A528800
    0x5EA683 PUSH 2 -> PUSH 74
    0x5EA685 PUSH 540BE3FF -> PUSH 6A528800
    0x6B2003 PUSH 2 -> PUSH 74
    0x6B2005 PUSH 540BE3FF -> PUSH 6A528800
    0x6BA765 PUSH 2 -> PUSH 74
    0x6BA767 PUSH 540BE3FF -> PUSH 6A528800
    Credits:[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  4. #3
    Member

    Rank
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    30

    Re: [Dev] SRO_Client.exe (vSRO1.188)

    WHAT ABOUT Mastry max? it's only can up to 120

  5. #4
    Member Dizzie's Avatar

    Rank
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    83

    Re: [Dev] SRO_Client.exe (vSRO1.188)

    Store deposit:

    006b296D 3b9aca00 --> FFFFFFFF
    006b2975 3b9aca00 --> FFFFFFFF

    Exchange:

    006b2d8a 3b9aca00 --> FFFFFFFF
    006b2d92 3b9aca00 --> FFFFFFFF

    The maximum is 8x F which is 4,294,967,295.
    We live on a world where smart people are called nerds and social outcasts, and stupid people are the cool ones.
    The most common error: "The user's IQ is too low"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  6. #5
    Custom title enabled

    Rank
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    eurosro.co
    Posts
    360

    Re: [Dev] SRO_Client.exe (vSRO1.188)

    F10 ? :p

  7. #6
    Hardcore Member IMOS's Avatar

    Rank
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    125

    Re: [Dev] SRO_Client.exe (vSRO1.188)

    Find the width of the tooltip. Thanks!

  8. #7
    Developer sladlejrhfpq's Avatar

    Rank
    Developer
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    669

    Re: [Dev] SRO_Client.exe (vSRO1.188)

    Thank you for sharing these offsets. Any idea about the skill cap? There is an offset for that too it is sure, and I am not an expert in asm.

    edit: I got them from arabianfox
    Last edited by sladlejrhfpq; 12-04-12 at 11:15 PM.

  9. #8
    LEARNING PX2000's Avatar

    Rank
    True Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Cagayan de Oro,
    Posts
    352

    Re: [Dev] SRO_Client.exe (vSRO1.188)

    Quote Originally Posted by sladlejrhfpq View Post
    Thank you for sharing these offsets. Any idea about the skill cap? There is an offset for that too it is sure, and I am not an expert in asm.

    edit: I got them from arabianfox
    Can you share it?

  10. #9
    Member

    Rank
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    95

    Re: [Dev] SRO_Client.exe (vSRO1.188)

    Quote Originally Posted by PX2000 View Post
    This thread is for the SRO_Client.exe modification from vSRO1.188

    A lot of us already know how to hex the client I post this for the purpose of upcoming server developers..

    This are the ollydbg offset's I found for basic modification of the sro_client


    Code:
    00535FB3    PUSH 6E -> PUSH 78
    00536FEA    PUSH 6E -> PUSH 78
    005375A3    PUSH 6E -> PUSH 78
    00640647    PUSH 6E -> PUSH 78
    0073940E    PUSH 6E -> PUSH 78
    00739453    PUSH 6E -> PUSH 78
    0073AFAE    PUSH 6E -> PUSH 78
    0073B013    PUSH 6E -> PUSH 78
    0073B030    PUSH 6E -> PUSH 78
    0073FA4C    PUSH 6E -> PUSH 78
    0073FAAF    PUSH 6E -> PUSH 78
    0073FACC    PUSH 6E -> PUSH 78
    007D90AC    PUSH 6E -> PUSH 78
    008A99A2    CMP BL,6E -> CMP BL,78
    006A51BC    MOV EDI,14A -> MOV EDI,168
    006AA4C3    MOV ESI,14A -> MOV ESI,168
    The offset's above is for Char Level 120, Party 120, Pet 120, Mastery Level 360
    The value 78(hex) represent 120(decimal)
    The value 168(hex) represent 360(decimal)


    Anyone if you have something you know more of sro_client modification reply it here!
    can you tell me how to find these offset ...

    I want to do by myself with sro_client v1.199 ...

    Sorry I'm new with olly ^^

  11. #10
    Developer sladlejrhfpq's Avatar

    Rank
    Developer
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    669

    Re: [Dev] SRO_Client.exe (vSRO1.188)

    sro_client.exe


    first 2 are for mastery. originally it is 14A which is 330 in decimal, 2nd column is 168 which is 360 in decimal. Others are for the level, skill level etc. You can find these hex offsets like this:



    SR_GameServer offsets:



    here first 2 lines are for levels, 3rd line is for the crash, 4th again a level, 5th is mastery

    These are the differences between an untouched cap 110 and a working cap 120 files.
    credits to mime

  12. #11
    Member

    Rank
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    95

    Re: [Dev] SRO_Client.exe (vSRO1.188)

    Quote Originally Posted by sladlejrhfpq View Post
    sro_client.exe


    first 2 are for mastery. originally it is 14A which is 330 in decimal, 2nd column is 168 which is 360 in decimal. Others are for the level, skill level etc. You can find these hex offsets like this:



    SR_GameServer offsets:



    here first 2 lines are for levels, 3rd line is for the crash, 4th again a level, 5th is mastery

    These are the differences between an untouched cap 110 and a working cap 120 files.
    credits to mime
    cannot see your image

    Sorry but I cannot edit offset value to 82(hex) = 130 (dec) ...
    It say no more place @_@

  13. #12
    † Working in Secret † Madelyn's Avatar

    Rank
    Subscriber
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    San Cristóbal
    Posts
    612

    Re: [Dev] SRO_Client.exe (vSRO1.188)

    And fot EU Masterys? Im Lvl 130 and My Max Mastery level data is 240 need 260. :S

    Like purple
    The Best Avatar
    Spoiler:



  14. #13
    Member

    Rank
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    53

    Re: [Dev] SRO_Client.exe (vSRO1.188)

    Quote Originally Posted by Madelyn View Post
    And fot EU Masterys? Im Lvl 130 and My Max Mastery level data is 240 need 260. :S
    +1
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .

  15. #14
    Member Viral1337's Avatar

    Rank
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    32

    Re: [Dev] SRO_Client.exe (vSRO1.188)

    Quote Originally Posted by ktkoti View Post
    +1
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .

    Code:
    006A5197   3D F0000000      CMP EAX,0F0
    006A519C   7D 04            JGE SHORT sro_clie.006A51A2
    006A519E   8BF8             MOV EDI,EAX
    006A51A0   EB 1F            JMP SHORT sro_clie.006A51C1
    006A51A2   BF F0000000      MOV EDI,0F0

    Code:
    006AA498   3D F0000000      CMP EAX,0F0
    006AA49D   7D 04            JGE SHORT sro_clie.006AA4A3
    006AA49F   8BF0             MOV ESI,EAX
    006AA4A1   EB 25            JMP SHORT sro_clie.006AA4C8
    006AA4A3   BE F0000000      MOV ESI,0F0
    006AA4A8   EB 1E            JMP SHORT sro_clie.006AA4C8
    006AA4AA   8B0D ECF5EE00    MOV ECX,DWORD PTR DS:[EEF5EC]
    006AA4B0   8B11             MOV EDX,DWORD PTR DS:[ECX]
    006AA4B2   8B82 90000000    MOV EAX,DWORD PTR DS:[EDX+90]
    006AA4B8   FFD0             CALL EAX
    006AA4BA   80B8 9C000000 00 CMP BYTE PTR DS:[EAX+9C],0
    006AA4C1   75 05            JNZ SHORT sro_clie.006AA4C8
    006AA4C3   BE E0010000      MOV ESI,1E0
    006AA4C8   8B0D 0CF81001    MOV ECX,DWORD PTR DS:[110F80C]
    006AA4CE   E8 2DE80E00      CALL sro_clie.00798D00
    006AA4D3   8BC8             MOV ECX,EAX
    006AA4D5   E8 A678FFFF      CALL sro_clie.006A1D80
    006AA4DA   56               PUSH ESI
    006AA4DB   8D88 6C030000    LEA ECX,DWORD PTR DS:[EAX+36C]
    006AA4E1   E8 8A6E3100      CALL sro_clie.009C1370
    006AA4E6   50               PUSH EAX
    006AA4E7   68 F0C6D800      PUSH sro_clie.00D8C6F0                   ; UNICODE "%d/%d"

  16. #15
    † Working in Secret † Madelyn's Avatar

    Rank
    Subscriber
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    San Cristóbal
    Posts
    612

    Re: [Dev] SRO_Client.exe (vSRO1.188)

    Quote Originally Posted by Viral1337 View Post
    Code:
    006A5197   3D F0000000      CMP EAX,0F0
    006A519C   7D 04            JGE SHORT sro_clie.006A51A2
    006A519E   8BF8             MOV EDI,EAX
    006A51A0   EB 1F            JMP SHORT sro_clie.006A51C1
    006A51A2   BF F0000000      MOV EDI,0F0

    Code:
    006AA498   3D F0000000      CMP EAX,0F0
    006AA49D   7D 04            JGE SHORT sro_clie.006AA4A3
    006AA49F   8BF0             MOV ESI,EAX
    006AA4A1   EB 25            JMP SHORT sro_clie.006AA4C8
    006AA4A3   BE F0000000      MOV ESI,0F0
    006AA4A8   EB 1E            JMP SHORT sro_clie.006AA4C8
    006AA4AA   8B0D ECF5EE00    MOV ECX,DWORD PTR DS:[EEF5EC]
    006AA4B0   8B11             MOV EDX,DWORD PTR DS:[ECX]
    006AA4B2   8B82 90000000    MOV EAX,DWORD PTR DS:[EDX+90]
    006AA4B8   FFD0             CALL EAX
    006AA4BA   80B8 9C000000 00 CMP BYTE PTR DS:[EAX+9C],0
    006AA4C1   75 05            JNZ SHORT sro_clie.006AA4C8
    006AA4C3   BE E0010000      MOV ESI,1E0
    006AA4C8   8B0D 0CF81001    MOV ECX,DWORD PTR DS:[110F80C]
    006AA4CE   E8 2DE80E00      CALL sro_clie.00798D00
    006AA4D3   8BC8             MOV ECX,EAX
    006AA4D5   E8 A678FFFF      CALL sro_clie.006A1D80
    006AA4DA   56               PUSH ESI
    006AA4DB   8D88 6C030000    LEA ECX,DWORD PTR DS:[EAX+36C]
    006AA4E1   E8 8A6E3100      CALL sro_clie.009C1370
    006AA4E6   50               PUSH EAX
    006AA4E7   68 F0C6D800      PUSH sro_clie.00D8C6F0                   ; UNICODE "%d/%d"
    So?

    Like purple
    The Best Avatar
    Spoiler:



 

 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
HyperFilter
Sponsored by HyperFilter , secured by Incapsula , powered by LiteSpeed.
Mods by DBTech. All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:18 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Copyright , Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.