Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Add new Item Drop

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Credits to Hean
PHP:
SET @DropRatio		=	0.9
USE '' . '' NOT USE '' , '' in ' 0.9 '

PHP:
USE/**/[SRO_VT_SHARD]/**/
--Credits to Hean
/*Edited By nukertube*/
GO
DECLARE @Mob VarChar(MAX),@Item VarChar(MAX),@MonsterID iNt,@ItemID iNt,@DropRatio ReaL, @DropAmountMin INT, @DropAmountMax INT
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
SET @Mob			=	'MOB_TQ_WHITESNAKE'/*Monster Code*/
SET @Item			=	'ITEM_MALL_GLOBAL_CHATTING'/*Item Code*/
SET @DropAmountMin	=	10 /*Drop Min*/
SET @DropAmountMax	=	50 /*Drop Max*/
SET @DropRatio		=	0.9 /*0.5 = '50%' */
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
SET @MonsterID	=	(SELECT ID FROM [dbo].[_RefObjCommon] WHERE CodeName128 = @Mob)/**/
SET @ItemID		=	(SELECT ID FROM [dbo].[_RefObjCommon] WHERE CodeName128 = @Item)/**/
INSERT [dbo].[_RefMonster_AssignedItemDrop]/**/
(RefMonsterID,RefItemID,DropGroupType,OptLevel,DropAmountMin,DropAmountMax,DropRatio,RefMagicOptionID1,CustomValue1,RefMagicOptionID2,CustomValue2,RefMagicOptionID3,CustomValue3,RefMagicOptionID4,CustomValue4,RefMagicOptionID5,CustomValue5,RefMagicOptionID6,CustomValue6,RefMagicOptionID7,CustomValue7,RefMagicOptionID8,CustomValue8,RefMagicOptionID9,CustomValue9,RentCodeName)/**/
VALUES(@MonsterID,@ItemID,0,0,@DropAmountMin,@DropAmountMax,@DropRatio,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,'xxx')/**/

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Very useful query. Thanks to Hean I came up with a check before update. If record exist; update value rate; else add new record.

Code:
 USE SRO_VT_SHARD
GO

DECLARE @MonsterID int
DECLARE @ItemID int
DECLARE @DropRatio real

SET @MonsterID = XX
SET @DropRatio = XX
SET @ItemID = XX

If exists(select * from _RefMonster_AssignedItemDrop where RefMonsterID = @MonsterID and RefItemID = @ItemID)
update _RefMonster_AssignedItemDrop set DropRatio = @DropRatio where RefMonsterID = @MonsterID and RefItemID = @ItemID

else

INSERT _RefMonster_AssignedItemDrop 
(
RefMonsterID,
RefItemID,
DropGroupType,
OptLevel,
DropAmountMin,
DropAmountMax,
DropRatio,
RefMagicOptionID1,
CustomValue1,
RefMagicOptionID2,
CustomValue2,
RefMagicOptionID3,
CustomValue3,
RefMagicOptionID4,
CustomValue4,
RefMagicOptionID5,
CustomValue5,
RefMagicOptionID6,
CustomValue6,
RefMagicOptionID7,
CustomValue7,
RefMagicOptionID8,
CustomValue8,
RefMagicOptionID9,
CustomValue9,
RentCodeName
) 
VALUES(@MonsterID , @ItemID, 0, 0, 1, 1, @DropRatio, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0,
0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0 , 0 , 'xxx')

Master Summoner
Reaction score
took long enough for someone to release a query for it but you could have used the CodeName128 of mobs and items also i would suggest to use _RefMonster_AssignedItemRndDrop along with _RefDropItemGroup if you want to add d13 drops for example

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
esto sirve para mob y únicos Normales pero lo intente para HAROEIS, SHET, Y ROC y no parecen estar ligados a esas tablas...
Alguien podría ayudar con una consulta para ellos o donde están las tablas de drop para esos mob...

This only serves to mob and try to Normal but Haroeis, SHET, and ROC and not appear to be linked to those tables ...
Someone could help with a query for them or where to drop these tables are mob ...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
about adding an item to a mob can anyone please explain how and what i should open step by step in SQL and like SRO_VT_SHARD_INIT
GO where should i open this and how can i add something like this

SET @MonsterID = 24082 -- You can find Monster ID's at RefObjCommon
SET DropRatio = 0.00004 -- 100% = 1 / 50% = 0.5 / 0% = 0 of course
SET @ItemID = 3851 -- You can find Item ID'
s at RefObjCommon

i am new with this so please need some help here

Back