Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Auto Equipment System

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please can you tell us how to make it for euro characters also ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
# Edited Triggers and tables , now it doesnt make any bug fully working well . Enjoy

#Added new download link , without bugs.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ppl share hints or idea not other ppl work . royal didn't release his system coz he didn't want all copy/past idiot to have it .but thx to u all royal hard work goes for nothing : plz plz respect other ppl wishes

Probably you guys cant understand or something wrong with you guys.

If Royal or who ever worked for this and only he have it , probaby i didnt get all this from birds , right? :D Its not just royalblade who have / made this system -.-

PS : Current file including full tables works with '' EU '' Characters, you can use with both , totally works. Cheers.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Credits goes to DePiedra , Royalblade.

LOOOL

are you serious? DePiedra? XD

That guy made the query even WORSE... most servers will lag using this.

I made that in order to TEST it and you guys are going all out adding even more poop to this senseless system.

The current one whcih im using has 84 lines and even adds blues and stats. This crap was made ages ago to test if it actually works, used a lot of hardcore copy pasting to make it.

Don't ruin it by adding even more senseless things to it, making it slower and even telling people i somehow have a connection to that crap.

How bout u take out my name there eh?

Or write that DePiedra fucked it up completely :)

No hate, just letting my mind speak.

EDIT

Probably you guys cant understand or something wrong with you guys.

If Royal or who ever worked for this and only he have it , probaby i didnt get all this from birds , right? :D Its not just royalblade who have / made this system -.-

Uhm to be exact... Caipi made one too. Theta has the one from me, Orask too (PS this one was taken from the released Orask shard database most likely) and MirrorOnline also had it from me if i remember correctly.

There was a reason why it wasnt shared. But well, its alright... autoequip is old now... wait for the new one with blues and stats ;)

PS about the:
"Its not just royalblade who have / made this system"

You are right DePedria made it even worse and fucked it up big time. If he only wanted SOX items he just has to go to _RoyalAutoEquipmentPool and only add SOX items for certain degrees... the Table is basically a config for it... it contains all items which are allowed. However, as i said. DePedria fucked it up big time xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
LOOOL

are you serious? DePiedra? XD

That guy made the query even WORSE... most servers will lag using this.

I made that in order to TEST it and you guys are going all out adding even more poop to this senseless system.

The current one whcih im using has 84 lines and even adds blues and stats. This crap was made ages ago to test if it actually works, used a lot of hardcore copy pasting to make it.

Don't ruin it by adding even more senseless things to it, making it slower and even telling people i somehow have a connection to that crap.

How bout u take out my name there eh?

Or write that DePiedra fucked it up completely :)

No hate, just letting my mind speak.

EDIT

Uhm to be exact... Caipi made one too. Theta has the one from me, Orask too (PS this one was taken from the released Orask shard database most likely) and MirrorOnline also had it from me if i remember correctly.

There was a reason why it wasnt shared. But well, its alright... autoequip is old now... wait for the new one with blues and stats ;)

PS about the:
"Its not just royalblade who have / made this system"

You are right DePedria made it even worse and fucked it up big time. If he only wanted SOX items he just has to go to _RoyalAutoEquipmentPool and only add SOX items for certain degrees... the Table is basically a config for it... it contains all items which are allowed. However, as i said. DePedria fucked it up big time xD

Even you don't know what you talking about akasch :D, this one that i released including str-int blues + stats and fully working ( not really hard to add other things , if any one want just pm me ill help you XD , just saying , you aren't the god of vSRO files , never forget where you came from , single query's doesnt make you kral coder , dont forget how you was calling to chernoby when your server was crashing everytime

Cheers. ( Just advice for you , dont be that much greedy )

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
+1 to ( MertKakici )
you can be helper to people and don't be greedy just for little bit
if everyone will be greedy of people vsro won't update anymore -_-

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
dont forget how you was calling to chernoby when your server was crashing everytime

Cheers. ( Just advice for you , dont be that much greedy )

You have failed in life. Being greedy is the simplest way to get further.... releasing this for your beloved idiotic community will result in a even more split up community.

Oh and yeah i was asking cherno for help at exploits due to the fact that I'm not any good at asm. However, those are two different things. I mean you don't even know poop bout it yourself.

So that you don't once again read fucked up things between the lines.

I'm saying that that thing u released is a piece of crap.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You have failed in life. Being greedy is the simplest way to get further.... releasing this for your beloved idiotic community will result in a even more split up community.

Oh and yeah i was asking cherno for help at exploits due to the fact that I'm not any good at asm. However, those are two different things. I mean you don't even know poop bout it yourself.

So that you don't once again read fucked up things between the lines.

I'm saying that that thing u released is a piece of crap.

I didn't say anything bad for u If I dont respect ur work , i wouldn't give credits for u.

Btw its DePiedra who released it , i just posted it here with english guide thats it lol it is not even my own release. :D

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This query is totally fucked up and not-specified for classes such as magic parmas etc.

Its only RoyalBlade who have the rights to post here , since he made the system you have nothing to do with this system

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I do not understand anything
Is this program or this query ؟
Better
Video commentary If you want assistance to all
:thumbdown:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I do not understand anything
Is this program or this query ؟
Better
Video commentary If you want assistance to all
:thumbdown:

Unless you can not add a pathetic system while there's already setup guide encrypted without ex. "load it with notepad", you're not able to run sro.

Back