Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Auto Recall Char when use scroll on game

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
so, for who remember i post some scroll of game using procedure _AddTimedJob

i will release a tool recall char when use scroll for no need get disconnect on game

MGProjects - Auto Recall Char when use scroll on game - RaGEZONE Forums

Link 1 Download:

How this work?

you will need add this code in any item use procedure in _AddTimedJob

SELECT CharCharName16 = CharName16 FROM [dbo].[_Char] WHERE CharID = CharID
insert [SRO_VT_LOG].[dbo].[_CharRecall](NomeChar, Data, Lido)
values CharCharName16, GetDate(), '0')

it will add in a table call for program recall char, when add any char name program will recall char imediat

Script of table this in download and script for _AddTimedJob too

ideia for new things? post

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Thank's If You have Auto teleport Pleas Pm Me and Links don't work

Reaction score
Keep it in your pants guys... this is a development forum :p

@thebigbody dont personally attack people work.. if you don't want to use something then don't use it.. dont go around putting people down to satisfy your own ego.

Keep it civil here,
~ Jangan

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why you just tried your self by coded this program while you able to make it from addlogitem procedure

† Working in Secret †
Reaction score
And the procedure can be..

Code:
if @ItemRefID = 'ItemID' and [USER=102306]Operatio[/USER]n ='41' 
	BEGIN
		SELECT  [USER=2000004169]CharChar[/USER]Name16 = CharName16 FROM [SRO_VT_SHARD].[dbo].[_Char] WHERE CharID =   [USER=551894]Char[/USER]ID
			insert [SRO_VT_LOG].[dbo].[_CharRecall]([NomeChar], [Data], [Lido]) 
			values   [USER=2000004169]CharChar[/USER]Name16, GetDate(), '0') 
end

And any other idea can be a GuildWar Zone, remember some times other chars buff the guildmembers and its not funny is best when eventid=9 after die recall again there by guild or any guild point respawn, like a private guild war. Hope help you.. xD

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
AweSome :D
Madelyn Re- Upload Program Links don't Work

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@thebigbody dont personally attack people work.. if you don't want to use something then don't use it.. dont go around putting people down to satisfy your own ego.

i didn't mean to put people down i would post the operation 41 procedure but i was out home then
i just wanted to mention that a little scroll can do that :):
anyway Madelyn did

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Pls upload this file on files.fm beacuse dont open srodev and webref sites.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i like your ideas, but there are much better ways to achieve that, anyway thanks.

Reaction score
if you can make an option
not if used a scroll
if i start event
he automatic recall all chines characters or option bottom or check box for recall all chines online character or euro online characters
something like event tool

† Working in Secret †
Reaction score
if you can make an option
not if used a scroll
if i start event
he automatic recall all chines characters or option bottom or check box for recall all chines online character or euro online characters
something like event tool

Can add a #temp table with 2 col names (Charname16, Teleported_Check) Ej: Madelyn, 1 where Madelyn is Charname and 1 = Teleported if check = 0 recall this.. and by order..

but will be Nice 2 GMs summoning CH in Point A and EU in Point B, or not by raze can use a condition like Male and Female. And the GM1 recall team A and the 2nd GM recall the team B.

MGProjects read this if /wp not work, can use 2 GMs to do it.. and move it to the specific location to spawn the Uniques. ;)

Reaction score
Can add a #temp table with 2 col names (Charname16, Teleported_Check) Ej: Madelyn, 1 where Madelyn is Charname and 1 = Teleported if check = 0 recall this.. and by order..

but will be Nice 2 GMs summoning CH in Point A and EU in Point B, or not by raze can use a condition like Male and Female. And the GM1 recall team A and the 2nd GM recall the team B.

MGProjects read this if /wp not work, can use 2 GMs to do it.. and move it to the specific location to spawn the Uniques. ;)

i like this idea

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

@<i><b><a href="http://forum.ragezone.com/members/1333378611.html" target="_blank">MGProjects</a></b></i> read this if /wp not work, can use 2 GMs to do it.. and move it to the specific location to spawn the Uniques. ;)

Tyr

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I cant download anything from this host :/ please re-upload it to mega.co.nz or files.fm :)

and can you add manual port selection? cuz i hate using port 15779..

Back