Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BlackRogue cap 125 (Database-Client-Server Files)

Reaction score
Hi, i have this problem, how i can solve it ?

local overlap job exception!! : CServerProcessOverlap

You have messed up something in the database, probably an item in _RefObjCommon or something.. Trace back what you done before that error and correct it.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
TheRock2007 A bunch of your images in first post are no longer available. Can you fix them

ok i done

i.m finish edit files Taiwan Cap 125 full work now working for add new items mall new npc

all efp file work :) this >> 30 day for fixed
(.efp) particles.pk2 >> all items mobs map ( jupiter arabia )

fixed dmp alchemy shop
fixed skill 1-125
add new skill chinese
add new skill GM

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok i done

i.m finish edit files Taiwan Cap 125 full work now working for add new items mall new npc

all efp file work :) this >> 30 day for fixed
(.efp) particles.pk2 >> all items mobs map ( jupiter arabia )

fixed dmp alchemy shop
fixed skill 1-125
add new skill chinese
add new skill GM

Will you add 125 lvl quests from JSRO script too? It will be great work. :) .

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello
1) these files work fine, but I have a problem, on all maps the mobs appear and some disappear and it is a bit annoying

any solution for it ?

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I have a question about the 9_22 folder, do i extract the data folder from data.pk and add it into 9_22 folder with 9_22/Data/all the files here, or 9_22/all the files here?

And do i have to extract all the pk's and put them into the 9_22 folder?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dont use this files have bugs in prices avatars, skill 125 bug, bad Basic_Chain, and mobs bugs, fortrees not work fine

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey Rock,

Thanks for making this release, I've recently setup a server to test, but I'm having some issues with Uniques at Temples and Regions it seems.

I get "There is no assigned region!!! check out _RefRegion Table !!!" on some GameWorld IDs and when Temples try to open (Selkis, Anubis, Haroeris) I get this:
hMysc0P - BlackRogue cap 125 (Database-Client-Server Files) - RaGEZONE Forums

any ideas?

Thank you!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Hey Rock,

Thanks for making this release, I've recently setup a server to test, but I'm having some issues with Uniques at Temples and Regions it seems.

I get "There is no assigned region!!! check out _RefRegion Table !!!" on some GameWorld IDs and when Temples try to open (Selkis, Anubis, Haroeris) I get this:
hMysc0P - BlackRogue cap 125 (Database-Client-Server Files) - RaGEZONE Forums

any ideas?

Thank you!

This release is the 90 cap server files, just edited to 125 cap. So thats probably why your getting errors about job cave. The files probably don't support it.

Otherwise, just look up the many threads about no assigned region in the Silkroad Help section or google. :)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This release is the 90 cap server files, just edited to 125 cap. So thats probably why your getting errors about job cave. The files probably don't support it.

Otherwise, just look up the many threads about no assigned region in the Silkroad Help section or google. :)

I see, thank you very much :)

noooooooooo this files cap 110 >>>>> i.m edit this files cap 90 - 110 - 125

Reaction score
noooooooooo this files cap 110 >>>>> i.m edit this files cap 90 - 110 - 125

Yeah meaning the base server files were cap 90. so its 90 cap server files changed to 125. There's alot of parameters and stuff that aren't supported using 90 cap files. so alot of things will be bugged such as skill parameters, mob skills, instances etc etc

Back