Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BlackRogue cap 90 (Database-Client-Server Files)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm getting an error, after SR_GameServer Close..
Someone can help me please?
[SR_GameServer] Invalid Region!![ID:1][ObjName128:??????]

EDIT: Sorry, Im a noob in game servers ^^, I just have extractec the data.pk2 to the folder "Data" in the server files and started. Now working 100%. Really Thank You!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Please upload the full cap125 client。
Thank you。

RTX

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
TheRock2007
Thank you for your humility in sharing these precious files in 2017 :)

Please let me know two doubts. Is it still possible to create a server via HAMACHI on PC to play with some friends? Remember the old days .. if the answer is yes .. do you have some tutorial to create the server? Because I do not remember anything as it does ..
Thank you for your humility in sharing these precious files in 2017 :)Thank you for your humility in sharing these precious files in 2017 :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
TheRock2007
Thank you for your humility in sharing these precious files in 2017 :)

Please let me know two doubts. Is it still possible to create a server via HAMACHI on PC to play with some friends? Remember the old days .. if the answer is yes .. do you have some tutorial to create the server? Because I do not remember anything as it does ..
Thank you for your humility in sharing these precious files in 2017 :)Thank you for your humility in sharing these precious files in 2017 :)

add me in skype i will help you ( amir.nabil2016 )

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for share i will try this.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi therock2007, thanks for this.
I have a problem.
Could you explain if need and how to establish beeling server please.
I have some modal that appear when gameserver starting :bsobj related to silk price.. don't know what is it

#Solved by adding 0 to items in refObjCommon

another question : do you think it is possible to you to give us a command or a way to generate SQL command that we can past in 125 cap database from the 110 db for character importation ?

Last edited:
Back