Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BlackRouge Official CAP 120 Server Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello Silkroad Community,

Today I'm releasing the official BlackRouge Cap 120 files before the official server got shutdown. The update package was the latest that was sent to Thailand publisher.

Package name: SRO_Thailand_CS_106.zip - ZIP archive, unpacked size 42,136,640 bytes

+SRO_Thailand_CS_106.zip
++Config
++InitialDB
++Query
++ServerBinary
++SMC

The package contain INIT DB of the shard db, 4 exes and 1 dll [AgentServer.exe, GlobalManager.exe, SR_GameServer.exe, SR_ShardManager.exe, SRCommonDataLoader.dll]

Photos:
MeGaMaX - BlackRouge Official CAP 120 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

MeGaMaX - BlackRouge Official CAP 120 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Archive Hash:
CRC32: 7F9E659C
MD5: A2FF18A325A55527533B8B72B1C6630D
SHA-1: F8D1FB26A11EE8B9BC7482CCFEDEA284D39E78C6

Read before you download:

This files need some work, you are responsible to get them working your self, I am in no way responsible for any attached files. You agree that when you view the information in this thread, that you are 100% liable for any and all actions, including the use of any off-site files, based on this thread alone.

Download Link:

Hands up to all my friends <3
Greetings MeGaMaX.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thx for release. Does anybody working on those files or it's to complicated to rebuild and get it working?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah, I was looking for client. I was playing for a while with this one:
But still acc db is need to be rebuild, also I have found some missing procedures in shard db.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
But still acc db is need to be rebuild, also I have found some missing procedures in shard db.

Yes rebuild Acc,Log and Shard DB... ı take care

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

this blackroque (vSRO Files.)... not real client.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
you gotta be kidding me
hacked ini3 before they closed and none would know!!!
damn
you brilliant i give you that long time ago
okay for the first moment
these files are indeed needs blackrogue v1.040 official release ... i had it for a moment then trashed few years ago
i think it's time to rebuild a database, well i already missed those days when me and DaviD was working on jSro from scratch

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have question. 11D BR client have new job? I never play with it...

Reaction score
Hi guys :D
Thanks to archive.org that it stored the patch files, hope this helps in repairing the server files.
I renamed the clients with a prefix indicating the version number.

Whats the size of that download? Google Drive isnt giving any indication on the size. Also smart thinking to use archive to find the old client downloads, well done.

If anyone makes any progress using these clients, make a thread and give as much detail you can on what's working, not working, need help with. Hopefully we can find the appropriate client and take a good look at these 120 cap files :)

Reaction score
Whats the size of that download? Google Drive isnt giving any indication on the size. Also smart thinking to use archive to find the old client downloads, well done.

If anyone makes any progress using these clients, make a thread and give as much detail you can on what's working, not working, need help with. Hopefully we can find the appropriate client and take a good look at these 120 cap files :)
size is 8mb

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
size is 8mb

I have Clean VSRO 120 Cap client. With use of Server_dep floder from SMC and BR 110 Cap other files and with that SRO_Client.exe posted above, we can manage get working client. If anyone interested i can upload that 12D client .. At least client degree matches and pk2s are from same time 2012 :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back