Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Chat colorization

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I had this tool for while, thought i could share it since i'm pretty done with pservers

3DProgramme - Chat colorization - RaGEZONE Forums

Download:

Virus total :

Download the file > put it into your client directory > "Make a backup file for your sro_client" > then remove sro_client > open the program > change the colors > click save changes > a new file will be generated with your edits "sro_client_new.exe" > rename it to "sro_client"

PS: Normal chat color is not working

Have fun!
or don't

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any errors? if so when the error appear?
If there's no errors and the program was able to read the colors, it should able to save them also
More information please "Not work" doesn't help alot

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You are more than welcome ^_^

i tried to do that before but i fail :) now thanks xD

If you mean you wanted to create the program, you can decompile it and check the source code

If you just mean the colors gratz xD

Last edited:
Reaction score
You are more than welcome ^_^

If you mean you wanted to create the program, you can decompile it and check the source code

If you just mean the colors gratz xD

hehe i meant the colors only i was search on Media.pk2 but my friend told me on sro_client
and im not good on hax or ollydbg :)

i have request if you can :)
i need D9 sro_client
max level skills Lv.90 and on mastery level too
Tell me if you can

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will give it a shot

The icon of sro_client is changed for Ethereal sro_client (it's the only pserver i got atm)
You will need to change the name of it to sro_client

And at last i didn't test it.

Reaction score
I will give it a shot

The icon of sro_client is changed for Ethereal sro_client (it's the only pserver i got atm)
You will need to change the name of it to sro_client

And at last i didn't test it.

Thanks for answer , do you know how to change for example data.[pk2] to .bla bla :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for answer , do you know how to change for example data.[pk2] to .bla bla :D

I never tested it b4 so i don't know too much
You will need to edit their names with hex editor in sro_client, silkroad.exe, GFXFileManager (though i'm not sure)

#If you want to ask another question you can always send me a message, stay on topic ^^

Back