Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Constantinople Fortress Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello RZ
Today i have extracted Constantinople Fortress Files in the last sro-r manuel patch.
I didn't touch textdata folder so you should configure to your server :eek:tt1:

Reaction score
asderdd - Constantinople Fortress Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Anyway thanks for the release, I dont have to search for the files, if it is complete, I just used the pk2 from sro-r

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I already put it and I'm trying to put the function in the DB :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello, i have problem with siege files. (media.pk2)
when i add anything to the siege files in media.pk2, client is getting crashed.

Can you send me this files from your media ?

don't import them , you must configure it to your own server :):

@Topic

Great Work :):

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
>< People will sit here and question on how to add this or that.. IDK why.. somebody could make a guide, but its obvious that this is something easy to add into your server.If you take the time to read guides on basic info about how to add or alter these files you wuldnt have any problems at all. If you have no clue as to what you are doing.. you do not belong here. I found just by playing around with the database's and media/data etc poop a lot of understanding about how these files work has set in. This is the "release" section not a "guide" section.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
I use the original client v1.188 with english sro_client.exe, and the siege dungeon is crashing, cant even select it, dont you know what was the solution for this?

maybe
teleportbuilding
teleportdata
teleportlink

Reaction score
maybe
teleportbuilding
teleportdata
teleportlink

thanks for you answer, just checked, at hotan it works, so maybe only Constantinople dungeon crashes, dunno what is the reason, I hope I can find it.

EDIT: Everything is done, only GATE PULLEY's left, but they are coded in the gameserver, would be cool to make them work.
Thanks for hints again to Synx.

Last edited:
Master Summoner
Reaction score
thanks for you answer, just checked, at hotan it works, so maybe only Constantinople dungeon crashes, dunno what is the reason, I hope I can find it.

EDIT: Everything is done, only GATE PULLEY's left, but they are coded in the gameserver, would be cool to make them work.
Thanks for hints again to Synx.
hints?
share ? :)

Back