Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Cracked sro_client/Agent server (no Xtrap)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Let me 'help you'.

The information virustotal is providing is 'legit', but it 'misslead' unexperiencied people.

The files does have byte sequences (yes sequences) that does match with existing viruses or trojan horses, but for your 'happyness', they are all just false positives, since just a few sequences are matched, but not the whole code required to it become the real virus.

So all you have to do, is enter in the antivirus maker website, and send this file reporting it as false positive, they will analyze it (for free) and will release a patch for their next antivirus update regarding this.

So no more 'reports'.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thx Very much

my server check :( why

Chern0byl - Cracked sro_client/Agent server (no Xtrap) - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have a problem with this, if i use it my client loads i can log in but when i select the char and i go ingame my client does not load anything, my char hp/mp = 0, i have no guild and i can't move.

Any solution? :/

Thank you!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have client from China v1.240 encryptionWill you decrypt it?

Back