Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Database IronSro v3.1 cap 140 [Vsro.188] Renewed

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You should also give editors for change hard coded ip,since not everyone have 192.168.0.110 as default ip.Its not funny,to be honest.

How to solve this problem please ? Same here

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How To make Silkroad Server Video Guide IronSro v3.2 New
[video]vk.com/video91385866_456239018[/video]
Video Guide

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry, I can't run SR_GameServer, it crashed after running and video too fuzzy, i can't see
help me, plzzz!!!

fixed but i can't start Shard service in MSC
TheRock2007 - New Database IronSro v3.1 cap 140 [Vsro.188]  Renewed - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have problem when open gameserver ...later some seconds crash and close any here can say me how i can fix this ? thanks really i need help !

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Video Guide Make IronSro v3.2

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hahahaha, nice work bro, its funny thank you :)
06w4oc7 - New Database IronSro v3.1 cap 140 [Vsro.188]  Renewed - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: New Database IronSro v3.2 cap 140 [Vsro.188] Renewed

Client - Server Files cap 140Info Server Files

TheRock2007 - New Database IronSro v3.1 cap 140 [Vsro.188]  Renewed - RaGEZONE Forums

Link DownLoad Client + Files + Program

Database Working sqlserver 2014

I discovered some bugs (errors) in this version, I hope it will be edited in next version:
1. Disconnected from the server when using mounts, pets, ...
2. Get rid of the game (crash game) when shopping at F10.
3. Monsters disappear when you are nearby (including monsters you summon by GM Command).
4. Boss does not appear (including many bosses such as White Snake, Nephthys, IsIs, Three-headed Dog, Captain Ivy, Tiger Girl,...) even though the boss notification has appeared (I think it's related to the above).
5. The current server file only has CGI Internal files, while the Crest files are currently empty.
6. Database files should be truncate before release!!!
7. Current equipment can only be upgraded to a maximum of 8 levels, I hope it can reach 12-20 levels.
8. Where do the NPCs who sell items, equipment and effects stand? I did not find them?!
9. The event gift box is empty, when used immediately returns to the city. The scroll increases 130% of the movement speed but in fact it only increases 100% movement speed!
10. The default GM account will receive Invincible and Invisible status, but when you cancel one of the two statuses with GM Command, both statuses will disappear at the same time! Is it an error that need fix? However, I hope you let the default GM account not receive any special status so that the game can be stable and encounter fewer errors.
11. Some skills cannot be opened to the maximum level, when I watch in the database, skills with higher levels need characters to reach levels greater than 140!
12. The masking skill of the rogue mastery does not work, the last masking skill will cause you to be disconnected from the server when you use it! In addition, the masks you create with other skills cannot be used!
I think it needs fixing! :/:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
agentserver no open windows server 2008R2 solution ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
we wait for a more complete version .. the owner of the article should update the errors currently available ...

Reaction score
Re: New Database IronSro v3.2 cap 140 [Vsro.188] Renewed

sr_gameserver patched with srpatch1_6 has been crash. sr_gameserver original run oke but not add ip of server. plz upload clean server and database.

Gửi từ Mi A1 của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry for my bad English

When I log in and select the character comes always in the SR_GameServer.exe this error see picture. how can I fix that ??

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back