Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Epic Release]my Ip on top

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
just a simple tool helps you to get a query for your ip in case it changes alot (talking to the egyptions :D)

c7TzrPd - [Epic Release]my Ip on top - RaGEZONE Forums

copy result
Code:
use SRO_VT_ACCOUNT INSERT INTO _PrivilegedIP(ip1, ip2, ip3, ip4, ip5, ip6, ip7, ip8)values( 197,34,211,195
, 197,34,211,195
)/*Axmed != (Ahmed4ever2u)*/

scan

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
just a simple tool helps you to get a query for your ip in case it changes alot (talking to the egyptions :D)

c7TzrPd - [Epic Release]my Ip on top - RaGEZONE Forums

copy result
Code:
use SRO_VT_ACCOUNT INSERT INTO _PrivilegedIP(ip1, ip2, ip3, ip4, ip5, ip6, ip7, ip8)values( 197,34,211,195
, 197,34,211,195
)/*Axmed != (Ahmed4ever2u)*/

scan

Well... Thank you. :)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
† Working in Secret †
Reaction score
I use this..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I use this..

dude you can use alot of different websites that shows your ip but this tool made specially for sro
it gives you the needed query to insert your ip inside the db without the need for putting it one by one :D

† Working in Secret †
Reaction score

724.000.000 result, very usefull tool, honestly.

Look here, i got your ip:
egsro - [Epic Release]my Ip on top - RaGEZONE Forums

Hahaha trolling? xD

dude you can use alot of different websites that shows your ip but this tool made specially for sro
it gives you the needed query to insert your ip inside the db without the need for putting it one by one :D

naah.. i use best notepad. xD
Anyway this not hard really with tool or without it.. and we talking about? :lol:

Reaction score
lol, funny.

Check my signature. Do this to use it,

[img]http://www.ipto.me/ipimg.php[/img]

If you're coding an application and need somewhere to stream your global IP from, use this link,

Just save the string directly to a variable from a stream. Use this a lot in my own apps (its my site).

You're welcome.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
ive written a php script that autmatically deletes the old ip and inserts the new ip and then writes a file that makes a simple c# prog restart the gateway server ;) everything automatically .. no need to do anything except visiting the website you should try something like that and release it as an "epic" release .. this isnt even a release sorry

Back