Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Fast Query to Add Drops in Mob , Unique bla bla bla ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Realease] Fast Query to Add Drops in Mob , Unique bla bla bla ^^

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
HAHAHAH
I BEAT YOUU

SEE MY QUERY

I DONT COPY AND PAST NEWBIE

PHP:
USE/**/[SRO_VT_SHARD]/**/
--Credits to Hean
/*Edited By nukertube*/
GO
DECLARE [USER=292404]MOB[/USER] VarChar(MAX),@Item VarChar(MAX),@MonsterID iNt,@ItemID iNt,@DropRatio ReaL, @DropAmountMin INT, @DropAmountMax INT
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
SET [USER=292404]MOB[/USER]			=	'MOB_SD_ANUBIS'/*Monster Code*/
SET @Item			=	'ITEM_EVENT_GLOBAL_CHATTING'/*Item Code*/
SET @DropAmountMin	=	1 /*Drop Min*/
SET @DropAmountMax	=	2 /*Drop Max*/
SET @DropRatio		=	0.5 /*0.5 = '50%' */
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
SET @MonsterID	=	(SELECT ID FROM [dbo].[_RefObjCommon] WHERE CodeName128 = [USER=292404]MOB[/USER])/**/
SET @ItemID		=	(SELECT ID FROM [dbo].[_RefObjCommon] WHERE CodeName128 = @Item)/**/
INSERT [dbo].[_RefMonster_AssignedItemDrop]/**/
(RefMonsterID,RefItemID,DropGroupType,OptLevel,DropAmountMin,DropAmountMax,DropRatio,RefMagicOptionID1,CustomValue1,RefMagicOptionID2,CustomValue2,RefMagicOptionID3,CustomValue3,RefMagicOptionID4,CustomValue4,RefMagicOptionID5,CustomValue5,RefMagicOptionID6,CustomValue6,RefMagicOptionID7,CustomValue7,RefMagicOptionID8,CustomValue8,RefMagicOptionID9,CustomValue9,RentCodeName)/**/
VALUES(@MonsterID,@ItemID,0,0,@DropAmountMin,@DropAmountMax,@DropRatio,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,'xxx')/**/

how can i use it to add 1 item in many mob in same time ?

i tried
SET MOB = '%MOB_NPC_THIEF%'/*Monster Code*/

but it didnt work. im poor! :(

Retired
Reaction score
Re: [Realease] Fast Query to Add Drops in Mob , Unique bla bla bla ^^

how can i use it to add 1 item in many mob in same time ?

i tried
SET @MOB = '%MOB_NPC_THIEF%'/*Monster Code*/

but it didnt work. im poor! :(

You cannot use a "LIKE" statement for a queue process, if you have no clue what this query does generally.
Simplified: You cannot say "add to mobs like XYZ" with this raw and simple query and await any good results.

You have an option to do so, adding a single item to 100 or more mobs at the same time, it is possible while using the "PIVOT" statement.
Learn it. It will become handy, not just for adding items.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello. i Problem with Medusa. Medusa spawn is ok, ar not drop in Medusa :( can help me?

Back