Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

All Fellow Pets

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
All works perfect! Only one thing how to make items for them + bafs?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
All worked. But there is a problem. When ride on pet, player scale un-usual, smaller or bigger. Is there anyway to fix player scale ? And What is the different betwwen Speed 1 and 2? thank !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my server Crash when i active any fellow pet! who can help me ?
i importall from the .rar archive!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Working 100% with me
All works perfect! Only one thing how to make items for them + bafs?
I don't know what those guys were smoking when they said it's working.

This release is poop:
- Animation files are missing for some pets. (will probably cause client crash)
- some particles files are also missing.
- _RefObjItem contains invalid spaces
- cannot mount all pets (needs to update pet data)
- skill effects is wrong

To all those who are trying to get this to work, look for other releases, this release doesn't work!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Because you're too lazy to repair all the missing things! Its not so hard
Why would I do that when other sites have a perfectly working releases ?
I was just trying to save others from wasting their time with this poop. Please don't hate for no reason...

Retired
Reaction score
Why would I do that when other sites have a perfectly working releases ?
I was just trying to save others from wasting their time with this poop. Please don't hate for no reason...

You are getting a full functional gaming server, module based, coded in C++, non Java shenanigans, and you complain about this release and being cynic that someone, who is not coding for JoyMax, offered the fellow pet system, for free?

Sorry, but you are the reason why people won't learn any poop. They will simply deny and start bragging "I got a flawless release and you not", which might be true, but on the other hand, the other user can do stuff with the knowledge he or she obtained from a flawed release, because he or she kept messing around with those strings and is able adding new stuff which you cannot, won't and will never comprehend while copy&pasting stuff only.

Back