Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

FIX Csro-r Item Mall

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
To login GM using this tool, put your server IP in the privilegedIP table.. **risky**

Please add DownloadServer, cuz patching is not working...

siyoteam - FIX Csro-r Item Mall - RaGEZONE Forums

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Please update to work with 2 servers in server list. It only show's 1 server.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I am using your proxy... can you tell us if this can manage 500 or above users? and I found a bug I have a user that cannot login and in agentserver it appears the blue message token error, when I type /userlist I see that user has [none] character.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am using your proxy... can you tell us if this can manage 500 or above users? and I found a bug I have a user that cannot login and in agentserver it appears the blue message token error, when I type /userlist I see that user has [none] character.

me too, some time member can not login, and AgentServer error Token, problem with this tool

i developing Csro R server, it work successful until released gamer.

problem with this Tool fix item mall, it make AgentServer error "token time out....." and can not login to server. you must rurn off and reopen fix item mall.

and everybody, do you get this problem? if not solve this problem , it is difficult to continue.

siyoteam - FIX Csro-r Item Mall - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Back