Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Gatewayserver closer FIX.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone look for same address/command/etc in smc (someone who has an idea what is he doing with ollydbg :D ) and say if this can be fixed..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
fatal cannot prepare patch : ^4another user patch in progress

if changed , it will disable the auto-update ... may be i can use the old one when i need to update anything :/:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
fatal cannot prepare patch : ^4another user patch in progress

if changed , it will disable the auto-update ... may be i can use the old one when i need to update anything :/:

+1. Changing a gatewayserver doesnt hurt you, but this "bug" does. The gatewayserver is around 5mb, so not a big deal :) Or if anybody search for the right opcode in smc... (laziness over 9000)

In the Emperor name
Loyal Member
Reaction score
what about srpatcher? i remember it have a option to ignore status of gatewayserver, so players can connect even if its offline

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can work tho, try it out (inform me please if you do).

In the Emperor name
Loyal Member
Reaction score
testing it right now

aww dont work, if gateway is down, cant enter the game. even if gatewayserver.exe is patched with srpatcher

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
testing it right now

aww dont work, if gateway is down, cant enter the game. even if gatewayserver.exe is patched with srpatcher

up to find a way for a fix @ smc too? i dont have a server to test in.

Edit: if yes, throw me your skype name in pm.

Last edited:
In the Emperor name
Loyal Member
Reaction score
tbh, i have no idea about opcodes, how to change them with olly or anything like that (in fact for me is more easier to travel in time than undestand the code olly gives searching for PUSH 6308, and how to change it?... no idea!)

maybe better than change the opcode, is not more easy to write a exe or ddl or w/e to simply block the patch opcode comming to gatewayserver?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yea, that would work or just change the gatewayserver at every patch.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
What does this mean?

Dizzie - Gatewayserver closer FIX. - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
there is other gateway exploits exist which close it too but need other solution but I don't know it.

Is there a way to make the gateway server online without the need to start manually the process like same as the download server ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
post updated, another exploit spreading the interwebz :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
thanks, maybe the u got another tool to test the fix for the 2nd exploit?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks, maybe the u got another tool to test the fix for the 2nd exploit?

Afternoon (if i wont forget) i will make a tool to be able to attack localhost, just to test if it works.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Please note it will attack 127.0.0.1 only (just to test if my fix works). If anything wrong with the program, please let me know, i couldnt test it.

Back