Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Gngwc DB

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
you :scared:

use windown server 2012 and windown 8 will used data of you...............:thumbdown: you can change data sql 2012 this to sql 2008............thank you ! happy good day.....:tongue:

you can work video install data sro sql 2012.........:thumbup:

Luy

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Useless database, almost nobody got win8 :(
Somebody can change it to 2008 R2 or 2005?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
u can use sql 2012 in win7 too Luy, i cant use a loader with this sro_client.exe it gives me "Fatal Error DataSize == 0" any sro_client working with loader for this db? i have too the same problem of serend. with skills not exist and siegeweapons error in gameserver.! wrong client or bugged db?

Luy

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
u can use sql 2012 in win7 too Luy, i cant use a loader with this sro_client.exe it gives me "Fatal Error DataSize == 0" any sro_client working with loader for this db? i have too the same problem of serend. with skills not exist and siegeweapons error in gameserver.! wrong client or bugged db?

How?i'm always getting a error that win7 is not enough for sql 2012

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Somebody can change it to 2008 R2 or 2005?

:tongue:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I Want a solution to this problem

549437117 - Gngwc DB - RaGEZONE Forums

And I'm sure that the odbc is not by errors

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Retired
Reaction score
you guys killing silkroad by adding the mess
most of the real players of silkroad search for a good old school servers and now you releasing a D14 stuff how in the black hell :mad:
i guess soon players will forgot about silkroad and forever
enjoy when your moron servers become 0/3000 players

No one cares about iSRO / kSRO / etc. anymore. cSRO has been shut down already. kSRO, iSRO, Silkroad-R, etc. will follow, since silkroad 2 is in developement! So, please, stfu.

Full Bug duck D14
And you are always writing down such a duck ... "full bug duck d14" "rango fck server files full bug fck :mad:" etc.
Would you please shut the duck up and stop annoying and rating down the files with your senseless comments?

About my assessment about your skill: you are just a dumbfuck who cannot even install SQL on a regular rig and raging about almost anything.
If you cannot handle this files, so close your browser and play your xbox or what-the-duck-ever.

OT: Thank you for the files. I will test them.

hello all.
that's db gngwc silkroad originally db

more photos:
db:
Quests:
Works on SQL 2012 ,13d alchemy is buggy and latest 2 dress buggy in f10
client link: they are using myth and overlimit screens
client pass :
account db :
log db:
YOU CAN USE SQL 2012 ONLY!!
Just a question ... where are the server files?
I've checked the shard/log/account rar, downloading atm the client, but ... I guess the server files aren't in the silkroad archive. So, you know, that hosting a server which has a specific level cap, skill data, etc, will require a server cluster which has been adjusted to that range?

I cannot run these files with a lv 110 server cluster, you know what I mean?
As well, all the others here were unable to run it, why? Because, they are mistakenly trying to run it with unfitting server files.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
any help ?

when i logg in with my char and click "Start" than i get DC with this error:

failed to connect to server (s1034)

Back