Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hello Everyone Clinet CSRO-R GOOD WORK HERE ME

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Duh ... you have absolutely no clue about NOT MODEL RELATED issues inside the dumb file, ain't cha?
Skilleffect issues, skill issues, quest issues, quest script issues, wrong asm issues (e.g. party matching crash), etc AIN'T SHOWING inside the dump.

It isn't just "referring items, chars, skills, etc." from the database. That is the least thing you have to do on your own. It is more about other advanced stuff!

Sorry, but what are you/we trying to prove here? Just because when you creat a new mastery you got crashes and there was no info at the dump file means you don't have a clue at all. I've faced many errors that wasn't shown in dump and it was client related.

This client is useful in one thing and I hope I'm right.

I have never seen a kid like you.

Saying the 16 years old kid.

Reaction score
Sorry, but what are you/we trying to prove here? Just because when you creat a new mastery you got crashes and there was no info at the dump file means you don't have a clue at all. I've faced many errors that wasn't shown in dump and it was client related.

This client is useful in one thing and I hope I'm right.

Saying the 16 years old kid.
I will let your butt burning.

Retired
Reaction score
Sorry, but what are you/we trying to prove here? Just because when you creat a new mastery you got crashes and there was no info at the dump file means you don't have a clue at all. I've faced many errors that wasn't shown in dump and it was client related.This client is useful in one thing and I hope I'm right.Saying the 16 years old kid.
Oh, yeah, sorry, I am not someone that adds just 1 piece of line of new things at once.And what do I want to prove here, what do you think? Do I have to prove anything to an amateur?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh, yeah, sorry, I am not someone that adds just 1 piece of line of new things at once.And what do I want to prove here, what do you think? Do I have to prove anything to an amateur?

There is something called professional silkroad developer this days? I will make sure to this on my c.v

I said before "it will be easy to rebuild the client data but the server wont recognize the packets"... there is nothing to talk a bout

I will let your butt burning.

That's all? arigatou ^^

Retired
Reaction score
There is something called professional silkroad developer this days? I will make sure to this on my c.v

I said before "it will be easy to rebuild the client data but the server wont recognize the packets"... there is nothing to talk a bout

That's all? arigatou ^^
Aha, yeah, and we just discussed about server packing and extraction to the client? You totally missed the subject. Dump files, if you remember. And what are you talking about your c.v.? Want a job on an illegal path? *facepalm*
Being just a newb to this here and you mean you can hustle around and talk about stuff you didn't experienced yet? Alike most of the amateurs here, you probably haven't made anything unique on their own, and this means not just adding new skilllevels, some avatars, and copying things from other one's releases.

You should accept if someone says that you cannot track every single issue by checking the dump file, that you CANNOT check it inside the dump file, no matter what. And guess what, cSRO and iSRO do have different column declarations, if you don't know what this mean, then you ain't as far progressed and experienced as others here, as you think.

Back