Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hello Everyone Clinet CSRO-R GOOD WORK HERE ME

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
u need good work all item and no have error
BigoSRO - Hello Everyone Clinet CSRO-R GOOD WORK HERE ME - RaGEZONE Forums

u can dwonload here

:eek:tt1::eek:tt1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
u need good work all item and no have error

u can dwonload here

:eek:tt1::eek:tt1:

New link Pls

Retired
Reaction score
*Keeps reading, sees "CSRO-R", checks launcher's link at the upper right corner, turns around and says:* "not with me".

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
R.I.P english :saint: BTW what about Hackshield ... can u give us some screenshots to prove that the client works with u ?

In the Emperor name
Loyal Member
Reaction score
is official client, download from gamershell. you need to crack HS to make it works.
but is isro-r, not csro-r

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
isro-r not csro-r
which kind of drugs make this!! ,, i wanna try this !!

Retired
Reaction score
This is latest version and original Silkroad-R client. So it won't works with u guys. because the db lines will be different from media and others.
That is actually what most of the people here do know already. ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is latest version and original Silkroad-R client. So it won't works with u guys. because the db lines will be different from media and others.

It wont work because the database lines is different than the media? Don't you remember back in 2011 we used to enter any vSRO based server with the IP address only. That means even if it's different from the database it should work. It might not work because of the packets are different not because the DB doesn't match with the client.

Reaction score
Anyway, This is not my case. However, they are waste their times. though.. they are downloading his useless client.
By the way, I said that because BigoSRO's client is different from cSRO DB. and this will make alot of bugs. so sorry are you happy now? (ROFL).

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyway, This is not my case. However, they are waste their times. though.. they are downloading his useless client.
By the way, I said that because BigoSRO's client is different from cSRO DB. and this will make alot of bugs. so sorry are you happy now? (ROFL).

Awesome English skills... You do know that you can rebuild the client using the database lines? You work as PK2, Database and SQL lel... At least someone with that experience should know this much ^^

Retired
Reaction score
It wont work because the database lines is different than the media? Don't you remember back in 2011 we used to enter any vSRO based server with the IP address only. That means even if it's different from the database it should work. It might not work because of the packets are different not because the DB doesn't match with the client.
The fact is, if an EFP or BSR is renamed, and someone or something occurs near your visual grid, you will crash, always.
The difference of files ARE chaotic and are mostly NOT fitting.

As well some resinfo files can differ from the necessary ones. Those are 2 whole different language based clients.
It isn't that quite notable which causes what and which one has to be fixed exactly, since you are not able to read the whole dump file with the necessary information and error strings!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The fact is, if an EFP or BSR is renamed, and someone or something occurs near your visual grid, you will crash, always.
The difference of files ARE chaotic and are mostly NOT fitting.

Crash > look at the dump file > see what crashed you > fix it.

This files somehow helpful. You just didn't look @ the old client enough to know that.

You don't know that i can?

Congratulations. Now, go and do it.

Retired
Reaction score
Crash > look at the dump file > see what crashed you > fix it.

This files somehow helpful. You just didn't look @ the old client enough to know that.

Congratulations. Now, go and do it.
Duh ... you have absolutely no clue about NOT MODEL RELATED issues inside the dumb file, ain't cha?
Skilleffect issues, skill issues, quest issues, quest script issues, wrong asm issues (e.g. party matching crash), etc AIN'T SHOWING inside the dump.

It isn't just "referring items, chars, skills, etc." from the database. That is the least thing you have to do on your own. It is more about other advanced stuff!

Back