Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

JSRO FILES CAP 90 ch/Eu

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Database: Work Sql 2012

Server Files:

Cliente:

:D::D::D:
Creditos:
shared on maxigame.
Thx for DB. CrystalCoder

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
of course I know it's not my job but these db the grip of a turk forum compartment had no credit information only understand the two -.-

Blade & Soul Eldoria Developer
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
i got lots of proofs its mine look at the cert config
my machine that i worked on it called CRYSTAL-PC\MACHINE
Microsoft SQL 2012 password: fireex i can show you my project if some of you guys remember i release my old package of my project in epvp and some another guy post it here with credit to me and those who helped me this is my own project not him

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i got lots of proofs its mine look at the cert config
my machine that i worked on it called CRYSTAL-PC\MACHINE
Microsoft SQL 2012 password: fireex i can show you my project if some of you guys remember i release my old package of my project in epvp and some another guy post it here with credit to me and those who helped me this is my own project not him

not good father and I put your credits ay else THESE dbs are bug? I only saw them no and they said USADO only know q q f10 THAT WAS bug and redial That No and used these good dbs Might help me with these datbases want to mount as they bring bug if your part to help me with f10 is solved and the burden of European race maps Gameserver

Blade & Soul Eldoria Developer
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
i saw it on maxigame. paradise take it from epvp without credit
well since its not working i don't care but because i work hard i was hope to get a little credit on that

BTW:
all the poop from RZ AND EPVP will be leeched by turks on maxigame

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
a ok sorry I did not set at all of your credits as I say it's not my job because of verda no USED THESE databases since I Real intaller SQL 2008 R2 =) ISE UN copy and paste to view if you see helped me here like old escula

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i saw it on maxigame. paradise take it from epvp without credit
well since its not working i don't care but because i work hard i was hope to get a little credit on that

BTW:
all the poop from RZ AND EPVP will be leeched by turks on maxigame

Yea im shared on maxigame.
Thx for DB. CrystalCoder

Back