Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Modify VSRO 188 Party Monster Spawn Limitation In SR_GameServer

Reaction score
Hello,

//Part 1

Simply this is the function responsible for checking if the party members are >= 2 then the party monsters will start to spawn.

1: Open ollydebug
2: Drag and drop vsro 188 game server
3: Press Ctrl + F and find
Code:
cmp     dword ptr [esp+0x8], 0x2
its the only command looks like that in vsro188 gameserver.
4: If you cant find that command then press Ctrl + G and go to
Code:
00558F20
5: Edit that 0x2 at the end of the command to the number of the characters need to be in the party so the party monsters start to spawn.

Note: If you want to disable the spawn of party monsters just do the value of 0x2 to 0x9 thats will be over the maximum characters that one party can support :): .

Preview:
MeGaMaX - Modify VSRO 188 Party Monster Spawn Limitation In SR_GameServer - RaGEZONE Forums

//Part 2

Simply this is the function contain the % of the party monsters spawn chance.

1: Open ollydebug
2: Drag and drop vsro 188 game server
3: Press Ctrl + G and go to
Code:
005608E2
4: You will find it as
Code:
cmp     ebp, 0x32
, basiclly 0x32 means 50% in decimal
5: Edit that 0x32 at the end of the command to the % in hex to what you want the party monsters start to spawn at.
6: I will edit mine to be 75% so i will do change it to
Code:
cmp     edx, 0x4B

Preview:
MeGaMaX - Modify VSRO 188 Party Monster Spawn Limitation In SR_GameServer - RaGEZONE Forums

That's all :kiss:
Greetings MeGaMaX.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Now this is sort of poop we need, thank you a poop ton MeGaMaX. You deserve alot more recognition for your contributions to the scene. This release here could make some valuable changes to how some servers manage their spawn systems and mob spawn ratios.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yea, thx for this :)
Wondering if value type could be changed tinyint/int/bigint with ollydbg...
Perplex by the same problem.Max SkillPoints 2B,Max SellPrice 2B,Max...bla bla.. Anyone can help me solve these problem ?:*: add my skype:mycsro i would like to pay 50$ for these,sincerely.

Back