Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Myth Online Website

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Login doesnt work. The login odbc query respond with "-1". Don't know whats wrong.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fixed the Login. Now i can see there is no Admin Panel. Will you upload the Admin Panel too?

Retired
Reaction score
Honestly ... sniffing website data isn't that hard <.<'
About the admin panel stuff, PHP based scripts cannot be sniffed, since they are secure and have to be secure and will be off-display, no matter if you use skills or programs for it!

And this one here is quite a slow-poke release. You can sniff a website's data right after the release, only dummies are releasing them under "being bored" conditions.

Tip for your next hardly sniffing attempt: use Dev Tools (Firefox) or the regular Console (Chrome), which will reveal any kind of used html/php/css/js/etc. file.
Newbs...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thx for sharing ..

I am in doubt whether low and edit to another game

Retired
Reaction score
Thx for sharing ..

I am in doubt whether low and edit to another game
Would be the best thing. The base coding is available, so shouldn't be that hard.

E.g. I used a website from, dunno, PrSRO or whatever. Learned a lot out of it. Things like HTML tricks combined with CSS. Paths of PHP and how to connect to a database, etc.

This is my current work (very early, WIP stage):

yLFqa2m - Myth Online Website - RaGEZONE Forums

Animated cubex (spinning (created with Pixi.js)) with mouse location tracker (areas on the cubex will glow up), floating and mouse location tracking pointers within the cubex mesh, middle text will change every 6th second the quote, pointers do have hardcoded and/or connective threads/topics out of the database, etc.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is no Admin Panel. This isn't the full Myth Website.

Back