Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

NPC Query Add u own NPC in 3 Minutes + ADD New Tab and Group ^^

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Re: [RELEASE] NPC Query Add u own NPC in 3 Minutes + ADD New Tab and Group ^^

problem with media lines ? copy from tables so _RefShop,_RefShopGroup,_RefShopItemGroup,_RefShopTab,_RefShopTabGroup

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
im getting crashes while adding avatar/item to media maybe cuz the avatar in the item mall ?

i need to put the avatar in new shop !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cannot insert the value NULL into column 'nRegionDBID',

lolz?
Btw thanks much

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
help...

Statiic - NPC Query Add u own NPC in 3 Minutes + ADD New Tab and Group ^^ - RaGEZONE Forums

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
help please my error SQL 2008 r2

Msg 8101, Level 16, State 1, Line 68
An explicit value for the identity column in table 'Tab_RefHive' can only be specified when a column list is used and IDENTITY_INSERT is ON.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
do it on tables hive and nest too
"_RefObjCommon" > Design > right click ID Column Set a primary key > Column Properties > Indetity Spercification > (Is Indetity) set "Yes"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Statiic help me ! :(

Is Denty ''Yes''

I get this error but could not figure out Tab_Refhive: (

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Working with mssql2005?

I can't find _RefShopItemGroup in my Media.pk2 someone please help me there isnt in my media :O

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
my new npc added succusefly but when i add a line's to media

media crash when i click start button crash sro_client any help ?

npc added succusefly in database only :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How can i add new page in my tab? For example in my "Weapon" tab ill add 1 more page... How can i do that? Please help me :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Statiic, sorry to be an idiot, but could you help me / others with something (that could also be usefull for you):

Could you make a query to change the direction of the NPC? I added mine next to the Grocery store and it faces the wrong direction, not sure how to change it, tried with changing x/y position but no success.. Thank you :)

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Statiic, sorry to be an idiot, but could you help me / others with something (that could also be usefull for you):

Could you make a query to change the direction of the NPC? I added mine next to the Grocery store and it faces the wrong direction, not sure how to change it, tried with changing x/y position but no success.. Thank you :)
"dir" in tab nest idk how "dir" work so test fist 50 and .....

Back