Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

The Official Taiwan SRO Server files v1.258 // CSRO-R Server Files

MuP

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
GoZ2CB0 - The Official Taiwan SRO Server files v1.258 // CSRO-R Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Thanks! :)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
ollydb jeez its easy poop when ya know all offsets

atm cleaned up db's and started server on my testing vps
And can give me a small guide to do it myself?

btw, database are work on SQL 2008R2 or not?

Thank you the krall Isoline, Crack rates fixes gameserver is only last thing, to start work with this files!

It's good to see somebody saying ~ cleaned db's because there's new tables on shard,log and account database. So we need clean lines query from you skerdikas we will thank you if you would do this :thumbup:

Always Trolling Around
Reaction score
nothing new just few tables anyway wich can be cleaned by hand...

anywayz when learing recipe client simply stops workin

i would simply love to get original client of this update but i think it doesnt exist anymore on the net

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
nothing new just few tables anyway wich can be cleaned by hand...

anywayz when learing recipe client simply stops workin

i would simply love to get original client of this update but i think it doesnt exist anymore on the net

if you'd do as i say eveything will work perfectly, download the client i attached to the initial post.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
did someone try to correct the csro-r's gs offsets to stop it from giving out not valid win32 app ?!

Back