Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Re-Release] All newest Regions working

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Hi!
I want to release the Data.pk2 and Map.pk2 from Silkroad Europe, Caosfox and i worked together on this it supports:
  • Styria Clash
  • Event Ghost
  • Baghdad
  • all Survival Arenas
  • Muhan
  • All fortresses (including const)
  • working navmesh to prevent the walk bug near sro-r quest tents
  • and many other things (like all new avatars/pets etc)

All those regions are bug-free unlike in other releases where baghdad wasnt working when adding const fw or hotan fw wasnt working after adding baghdad etc etc

Aside of the Data/Map.pk2 part i also release the Database/Client lines you need in order to make them work 100%

[Download]

[Important Note]
All the .rar files are packed with WinRAR v5.10 you HAVE to use it else you will encounter problems unpacking.

[How-To-Use]
Just execute the SQL script i attached to this thread and copy the _RefRegion lines to refregion.txt inside your client. Use the Data/Map.pk2 from the download in your client, in case you have any customization inside yours use Drews PK2 Extractor to extract both versions, then copy your version into my version overwriting everything that needs to be overwritten and pack it together as a new PK2 by using Drews PK2 Builder.

[Updates]
- Added server_dep.rar to attachments including all files for the media.pk2
- Updated regionsSQL.rar which is now also including _RefInstance_World_Region lines

greetz

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice share. Do you have server_dep folder for this regions? if u have can u share it?

Master Summoner
Reaction score
just copy the lines from database to your server_dep folder they are 100% the same
but meh why not .. will upload the needed files for media in a sec

Edit:
updated first post

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
we need for media.pk2 this .txt file for add new region lines.

*refregioncode
*refregioninfo
*worldmap_instanceinfo
*worldmap_localinfo
*worldmap_mapinfo
*worldmapguidedata
*worldmapquidedata_region
*textzonename
*textdata_object
*gameworlddata
*gameworldconfigdata
etc.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
we need for media.pk2 this .txt file for add new region lines.

*refregioncode
*refregioninfo
*worldmap_instanceinfo
*worldmap_localinfo
*worldmap_mapinfo
*worldmapguidedata
*worldmapquidedata_region
*textzonename
*textdata_object
*gameworlddata
*gameworldconfigdata
etc.
you dont need gameworlddata or gameworldconfigdata, textdata_object you can do yourself and the others are inside the server_dep.rar

data have error
no error, its working and in use on a live server with ~600 players online

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
you dont need gameworlddata or gameworldconfigdata, textdata_object you can do yourself and the others are inside the server_dep.rar

no error, its working and in use on a live server with ~600 players online

sorry i open data with winrar make error

now open with winzip and ready

MAN PLEASE
i need particle efect bagdad

Last edited:
Master Summoner
Reaction score
sorry i open data with winrar make error

now open with winzip and ready

MAN PLEASE
i need particle efect bagdad

oh yes i forgot to tell .. i was using winrar v5.1 you HAVE to use it else you will get errors
updated the first post with that information

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I followed all the steps in the guide but jupitar is not working i get dc and const FW is hidden ? i am working on sql 2005
please upload database and media.pk2

In the Emperor name
Loyal Member
Reaction score
all this work is made on sql 2008r2 (and ofc sql 2012), i dont think it works on 2005, unless you edit the queries

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good one, but you shouldn't feed them with every single information they need. Let them think. If they can't do it on their own, they aren't worth it anyway.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi!
I want to release the Data.pk2 and Map.pk2 from Silkroad Europe, Caosfox and i worked together on this it supports:
  • Styria Clash
  • Event Ghost
  • Baghdad
  • all Survival Arenas
  • Muhan
  • All fortresses (including const)
  • working navmesh to prevent the walk bug near sro-r quest tents
  • and many other things (like all new avatars/pets etc)

All those regions are bug-free unlike in other releases where baghdad wasnt working when adding const fw or hotan fw wasnt working after adding baghdad etc etc

Aside of the Data/Map.pk2 part i also release the Database/Client lines you need in order to make them work 100%

[Download]

[Important Note]
All the .rar files are packed with WinRAR v5.10 you HAVE to use it else you will encounter problems unpacking.

[How-To-Use]
Just execute the SQL script i attached to this thread and copy the _RefRegion lines to refregion.txt inside your client. Use the Data/Map.pk2 from the download in your client, in case you have any customization inside yours use Drews PK2 Extractor to extract both versions, then copy your version into my version overwriting everything that needs to be overwritten and pack it together as a new PK2 by using Drews PK2 Builder.

[Updates]
- Added server_dep.rar to attachments including all files for the media.pk2
- Updated regionsSQL.rar which is now also including _RefInstance_World_Region lines

greetz

i cant download attach ! please re-upload

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
after 3 days of testing every ''arabia release'' ofc all of them were bugged,this guy made a sql script to be executed within 1min o_O' hats off dude,it works with sql 2005 too,in case anyone wonders xD

Back