[Release]2000 Players ~ Single AgentServer VSRO188

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Developer MeGaMaX is offline
    DeveloperRank
    Jun 2007 Join Date
    ~!Ro_oT!~Location
    634Posts

    [Release]2000 Players ~ Single AgentServer VSRO188


    RaGEZONE Recommends

    RaGEZONE Recommends

    Hello,

    We knows that you cant have more than 1000 player by single agentserver, now this will be changed to 2000 ;) after i found the responsible function for it, i created loader that you dont need to do anything other than put it in the same path as SR_GameServer.exe and just run it and tada

    Download: in attachments
    Note: Loader is packed for security reasons.

    Press thanks if i helped :)
    Greetings MeGaMaX
    Attached Files Attached Files


  2. #2
    none seryi is offline
    True MemberRank
    Apr 2005 Join Date
    Honk KongLocation
    836Posts

    Re: [Release]2000 Players ~ Single AgentServer VSRO188

    Nice to have it as release, but more servers also helps to have regions in different machine and have more mobs.
    Yes you could lower mob spawn, but that's not sexy :)

    Anw, how many servers now have more than 1000 players?
    Need to check one day :)


    P.S. and oh... WinRar... really
    ███▄▄▄▄▄ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▄~~~
    ▄▅██████▅▄▃▂
    ████████████████
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤

  3. #3
    Registered kox2030 is offline
    MemberRank
    Oct 2013 Join Date
    4Posts

    Re: [Release]2000 Players ~ Single AgentServer VSRO188

    thanks for sharing

  4. #4
    Indigo Subscriber Nooway is offline
    Indigo SubscriberRank
    Jun 2012 Join Date
    SwedenLocation
    26Posts

    Re: [Release]2000 Players ~ Single AgentServer VSRO188

    Quote Originally Posted by MeGaMaX View Post
    Hello,

    We knows that you cant have more than 1000 player by single agentserver, now this will be changed to 2000 ;) after i found the responsible function for it, i created loader that you dont need to do anything other than put it in the same path as SR_GameServer.exe and just run it and tada

    Download: in attachments
    Note: Loader is packed for security reasons.

    Press thanks if i helped :)
    Greetings MeGaMaX
    Actually you are wrong, BlackRogue files can run 1,500 or even 2,000 on single agent server.

    And you can mix BlackRogue with vSRO 188 and it works fine. :)

  5. #5
    Hardcore Member SGA is offline
    MemberRank
    May 2009 Join Date
    BulgariaLocation
    111Posts

    Re: [Release]2000 Players ~ Single AgentServer VSRO188

    Quote Originally Posted by Nooway View Post
    Actually you are wrong, BlackRogue files can run 1,500 or even 2,000 on single agent server.

    And you can mix BlackRogue with vSRO 188 and it works fine. :)
    That's not true, BlackRogue file's agent is crashing when you reach 1013 online players, so it can handle 1012 players max with single agent.

  6. #6
    Member zizoelnigm is offline
    MemberRank
    Sep 2012 Join Date
    36Posts

    Re: [Release]2000 Players ~ Single AgentServer VSRO188

    Quote Originally Posted by SGA View Post
    That's not true, BlackRogue file's agent is crashing when you reach 1013 online players, so it can handle 1012 players max with single agent.
    sali ali? :D i miss you

  7. #7
    Member PlayerSRO is offline
    MemberRank
    Jul 2012 Join Date
    71Posts

    Re: [Release]2000 Players ~ Single AgentServer VSRO188

    can u please explain how it works without a loader just for understanding :)

  8. #8
    Registered Sector1337 is offline
    MemberRank
    Feb 2014 Join Date
    24Posts

    Re: [Release]2000 Players ~ Single AgentServer VSRO188

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayerSRO View Post
    can u please explain how it works without a loader just for understanding :)
    It doesn't affect anything, tryed it with 1500 connections and the agentserver is gone after reaching 1100 players lel.
    I don't care about the rest, this is what i need.




Advertisement