Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release]2000 Players ~ Single AgentServer VSRO188

Reaction score
Hello,

We knows that you cant have more than 1000 player by single agentserver, now this will be changed to 2000 ;) after i found the responsible function for it, i created loader that you dont need to do anything other than put it in the same path as SR_GameServer.exe and just run it and tada :love:

Download: in attachments
Note: Loader is packed for security reasons.

Press thanks if i helped :)
Greetings MeGaMaX

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Nice to have it as release, but more servers also helps to have regions in different machine and have more mobs.
Yes you could lower mob spawn, but that's not sexy :)

Anw, how many servers now have more than 1000 players?
Need to check one day :)

P.S. and oh... WinRar... really :sneaky2:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

We knows that you cant have more than 1000 player by single agentserver, now this will be changed to 2000 ;) after i found the responsible function for it, i created loader that you dont need to do anything other than put it in the same path as SR_GameServer.exe and just run it and tada :love:

Download: in attachments
Note: Loader is packed for security reasons.

Press thanks if i helped :)
Greetings MeGaMaX

Actually you are wrong, BlackRogue files can run 1,500 or even 2,000 on single agent server.

And you can mix BlackRogue with vSRO 188 and it works fine. :)

SGA

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Actually you are wrong, BlackRogue files can run 1,500 or even 2,000 on single agent server.

And you can mix BlackRogue with vSRO 188 and it works fine. :)

That's not true, BlackRogue file's agent is crashing when you reach 1013 online players, so it can handle 1012 players max with single agent.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can u please explain how it works without a loader just for understanding :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can u please explain how it works without a loader just for understanding :)
It doesn't affect anything, tryed it with 1500 connections and the agentserver is gone after reaching 1100 players lel.

Back