Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Release new file【[CIMO]SRO 125 server file V1.240】

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I KNOW <3 i'm using your db too :p with your gameserver and fake skill table to make the shard work :)
Kr8H8Ye - Release new file【[CIMO]SRO 125 server file V1.240】 - RaGEZONE Forums

BUT i said i'm using the csro-r CLIENT :D this one
T0TRDzZ - Release new file【[CIMO]SRO 125 server file V1.240】 - RaGEZONE Forums

here's the entry point <3 it's the shared CSRO-R sro_client.exe
WAHfKcN - Release new file【[CIMO]SRO 125 server file V1.240】 - RaGEZONE Forums

thx a lot for the password <3 but i already dumped it and there's nothing useful in that exe :D
bGGWC2z - Release new file【[CIMO]SRO 125 server file V1.240】 - RaGEZONE Forums

at first i had no idea why the client crashed :) was sure it was an asm edit to like remove the combined new force (cold + light + fire) :p
FJ025UE - Release new file【[CIMO]SRO 125 server file V1.240】 - RaGEZONE Forums

but yeah nothing related to that :D it took a lot of testing to get csro-r client skilldata, skillgroup and skillmastery files working with the old 273, 274 and 275 masteries instead of 277 :p and moving 276 ;)
EhRKitR - Release new file【[CIMO]SRO 125 server file V1.240】 - RaGEZONE Forums

NlGLCEm - Release new file【[CIMO]SRO 125 server file V1.240】 - RaGEZONE Forums

xnBQ7sr - Release new file【[CIMO]SRO 125 server file V1.240】 - RaGEZONE Forums

uyC9pI1 - Release new file【[CIMO]SRO 125 server file V1.240】 - RaGEZONE Forums

anyway it worked :) now to sync it with my csro-r edits and test stability <3 will provide feedback :D

well, no idea how you managed to do it but well done, anyway i got to your point of fixing the client to be able to login but i managed to get european build only working while chinese won't work because of the incorrect text files of skillmastery and groups, if you have any interest of sharing the skill files for the client i would be very grateful and thanks

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In the near future, I will share CSRO1.239 [255] server files and databases

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
https://mega.nz/#!qpxGCZ4T!w59oiXg3QvgXpSRYoOILtwgOxt-eVgiZt2XyeHTOs1s[/URL]pass: wickedniteandgoofiesucksdicks
能分享一个完整的r服务器文件和数据库及客户端吗

Blade & Soul Eldoria Developer
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
I notice already that this package full of virus and if I remember well shardmanager was spam the pc with full dumps , therefore nobody want to use it,
I DONT LIKE TO BE NAGITIVE , but yea they remind the same files that been already released.

Back